Chocolate Mint OG Medicine

Alls good here, humidity is very low in winter, I just run a cool mist humidifier most days.

Sounds like a good plan! I have to save Up for the moving I planned (No house yet but still) so This winter ill stuggle a little and hopefully by next winter I have one to :)

Nice! I hope the rest of the day is awesome for you to Happy harvest for when She is ready!!

Ohh Nice another harvest party going on! Dont you flush for a week or so? I go 1.5 and it really made a difference in taste to me. Not Sure If you have a plan so just sharing my info

Awesome to see JoeJoe re-united on my journal again. You guys are awesome
Yes we have come to bring you A special gift of good faith for your garden .

Your just a simple easy guy to talk to NS

I’m still looking to move soon, I dread moving!

This Will be my 25(or 26 lol) not really Sure but I plan it to be the last one!

Yes we have come to bring you A special gift of good faith for your garden .

Your just a simple easy guy to talk to NS

Woohoo I love gifts Joe, mostly the giving part tough :p Please keep talking because I love every word posted on my journal.

My Health takes me down sometimes especially in energy so I can become a little silence in your journals, but there aint a day that I wont think of each and every one of you guys and girls

This Will be my 25(or 26 lol) not really Sure but I plan it to be the last one!

Woohoo I love gifts Joe, mostly the giving part tough :p Please keep talking because I love every word posted on my journal.

My Health takes me down sometimes especially in energy so I can become a little silence in your journals, but there aint a day that I wont think of each and every one of you guys and girls
Well look at you me smooth talker lol

Well look at you me smooth talker lol

I cant get my eyes off in the past I turned out to be quite the salesguy because of my smooth talk.. so glad I got out of that!! But These talks are good haha.

Have a great day mate

I cant get my eyes off in the past I turned out to be quite the salesguy because of my smooth talk.. so glad I got out of that!! But These talks are good haha.

Have a great day mate
Haha will do I crash so hard last night off that brownie . Didn’t get me to messs led but def was feeling pleasant for sure

catch ya aroud buddy

Haha will do I crash so hard last night off that brownie . Didn’t get me to messs led but def was feeling pleasant for sure

catch ya aroud buddy

I really like the brownies! Toufh the oatmeal cookies are Something different to! Next to the white,Milk and dark Chocolate Its hard to decide What to get medicated on over here Hehehe

I really like the brownies! Toufh the oatmeal cookies are Something different to! Next to the white,Milk and dark Chocolate Its hard to decide What to get medicated on over here Hehehe
I know so nic ewhen you sit and go man what a problem I have decide ewhite or dark chocolae to consume today lol

Good afternoon! Just checking in on my favourite hobby while I take my lunch break;) I hope the babies and yourself and Macho are all doing well! Give Macho a hug from Newty!!
Break no breaks for wicked lol hope day so good. Good newty

Good afternoon! Just checking in on my favourite hobby while I take my lunch break;) I hope the babies and yourself and Macho are all doing well! Give Macho a hug from Newty!!

I hope the lunch was good for ya then :) the babies are good, getting back from the burn.. ill post Some pics soon, pinkyswear

you get a very Well coördinated lick from macho on the ear... I guess he really likes you Lol
Break no breaks for wicked lol hope day so good. Good newty

I hope your day was at least as interesting joe! Please mind i like the wicked part... tough People say I am more the alchemist with my cooking and kefir and stuff

Have a great night y’all

Good deal then!
Yeah I am fine with that every night :p

So a little update... the girls are having Some low humidity so the growth Isnt exploding yet and the neem burn Didnt help with that probably the down side of experimenting so much

Mr stank ATF is getting Some new green leafs so that a good sign!

Ms stank is catching Up while beeing Nice and green

And here is Newty the Acapulco Gold. She had the biggest burn problems, but Something green is coming so She Will be ok soon

Ill give them all a little while before the transplant into the air-pots, but Damn i cant wait to try it! With the holes to the inside that is(Thank you @newty !!)LOL

Back
Top Bottom