Chocolate Mint OG Medicine

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Me too NS! Just getting into it now! Let’s hope this is the week your care package shows up!
:circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

I wont go a day without the coffee... or Two of them actually Hehe. That package aint here yet fingers crossed it just got stoned on Its way and Its a little late

Today the new veg light came in! Its a 50 wat disk and I like the looks of it so far Since the growant and mars both are to powerfull I had to buy a less heavy duty light lol.

I present you my Kingbo 50w LED UFO

Lets see How the next grow Will do in veg state with This light

The girls are doing good. Tomorrow you get a pic update guys

Congrats on the light. I am interested to see it working as well.

Cheers.
Interested in how your new light does for you.

Well I needed to buy a less powerfull light because the cmog got Burn spots over them so I am curious to. Ofcourse the space is just a little small so Lets see If This kingbo is my way to go for veg ^^

Its kinda a stressy time for me and my girlfriend since She Will get a pain block today. If that have the right result they want to do surgery on her double hernia soon...

Somehow my girl Isnt that worried and She keeps lifting Things and stuff... really not so relaxed now I cant go with her...

She'll be just fine brother. She's in good hands I'm sure. What's a pain block?

She'll be just fine brother. She's in good hands I'm sure. What's a pain block?

Thank you for the kind words guy A pain block is a injection(in This case in her neck) with Some heavy painkillers to see If they see the right problem. On the right side it was clear and according to the problems She explained but left side was a little uncertain. Everything went Well and i Only Could not go inside the room. I Did get to drive her home and be kind to her She really liked that so all is good now

Good luck to her bud.. sit back and smoke some cmog to make ya feel better lol. That new little light is pretty sweet like you were saying its still bright for a small light!:thumb::goodluck:

Thank you toasty! I Only smoke the cmog in the evening because Its a really heavy weight! When I smoke in the morning I get to messed Up lol. Yeah the light is looking amazing! Cant wait for the girls to reach flower stage. Then I can pop Two more seeds

Hey N.S, apologies for not saying hello for a while, I tried linking your journal so I get alerts but so far it’s not happening.

How have you been mate?

Hi Joe! Thats ok. The new platform is awesome, but we all need to find our ways back to Some Things :) I am not Sure If I get your messages so i’ll be checking that later.

Its been with ups and downs but i’ll be fine! Thank you for asking Bud How are you doing?

Morning NS:)

I hope things go well for your girl! I love that new light, I hope it works well :Namaste:

Everything is ok with her now. Or Well She went to sleep pretty early so I hope She Will be feeling better in the morning.

The new light is really bright for “just” 50watts... Lets hope it wont fry my baby’s!

That package tough... Its not funny anymore... waiting is a thing I just dont like that much... Lets keep our fingers crossed a little longer

Hi Joe! Thats ok. The new platform is awesome, but we all need to find our ways back to Some Things :) I am not Sure If I get your messages so i’ll be checking that later.

Its been with ups and downs but i’ll be fine! Thank you for asking Bud How are you doing?

I’m fine thank you mate, sorry to hear about the downs but good to hear you had some ups ;)

What’s happening in your garden at the mo?

Thank you for the kind words guy A pain block is a injection(in This case in her neck) with Some heavy painkillers to see If they see the right problem. On the right side it was clear and according to the problems She explained but left side was a little uncertain. Everything went Well and i Only Could not go inside the room. I Did get to drive her home and be kind to her She really liked that so all is good now

Thank you toasty! I Only smoke the cmog in the evening because Its a really heavy weight! When I smoke in the morning I get to messed Up lol. Yeah the light is looking amazing! Cant wait for the girls to reach flower stage. Then I can pop Two more seeds

Hi Joe! Thats ok. The new platform is awesome, but we all need to find our ways back to Some Things am not Sure If I get your messages so i’ll be checking that later.

Everything is ok with her now. Or Well She went to sleep pretty early so I hope She Will be feeling better in the morning.

The new light is really bright for “just” 50watts... Lets hope it wont fry my baby’s!

That package tough... Its not funny anymore... waiting is a thing I just dont like that much... Lets keep our fingers crossed a little longer

I’m starting to worry! I wonder if they took it but you think they would contact me?? I should see if I can track it somehow? I can’t even remember everything I put in that package besides the cookies and lighter! It is a great lighter, my favourite :confused:

I’ll see what I can find out on my end

Its almost like life with the ups and downs my garden is waiting for the growboost to Come. Because I burned the Acapulco Gold and one ATF with neem spray(and to fast under the light again) Two of them are a little behind. The third seedlings is another ATF that was a little behind. So in a week or Two Its starting to unfold I hope. The airpots ready, my dedication better then ever and they just had alot of ph’d water so Lets do This! How is your garden doing?

Since there were alot of doc appointments in januari and februari my energy levels have been low. Therefore I Could not keep track of all the journals and i miss all of them! So Lets hope to balance out soon and get back on track!

Have a great day buddy and Thank you for checking in

I’m starting to worry! I wonder if they took it but you think they would contact me?? I should see if I can track it somehow? I can’t even remember everything I put in that package besides the cookies and lighter! It is a great lighter, my favourite :confused:

I’ll see what I can find out on my end

Well it Could be busy at customs or the package is in between in depots... I once had a package arrive 3 months later Lets sit out This week and If there is No package I am going to send you one. Lets see If that Goes better... tough I would check on Dutch mail coming in a country If it was me

Thank you mate, my day is going ok so far but it’s only just gone lunch time, will have to see what happens ;)

Garden is doing as well as could be hoped, been over there earlier with the microscope checking out some trichomes. Maybe Sunday or a few days after and it’s Reaping Day ;)

Thank you mate, my day is going ok so far but it’s only just gone lunch time, will have to see what happens ;)

Garden is doing as well as could be hoped, been over there earlier with the microscope checking out some trichomes. Maybe Sunday or a few days after and it’s Reaping Day ;)
man i cant wait til i chop my headband ill be doing moe first the smallest buds. thinking maybe feed til sunday then flush three days so next Wednesday just waiting for any amber to see on moe and she is coming down. then my two bigger girls larry and curly . wait til 10-20 percent amber then snip.

how excited do you guys get :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Nice! I hope the rest of the day is awesome for you to Happy harvest for when She is ready!!

man i cant wait til i chop my headband ill be doing moe first the smallest buds. thinking maybe feed til sunday then flush three days so next Wednesday just waiting for any amber to see on moe and she is coming down. then my two bigger girls larry and curly . wait til 10-20 percent amber then snip.

how excited do you guys get :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Ohh Nice another harvest party going on! Dont you flush for a week or so? I go 1.5 and it really made a difference in taste to me. Not Sure If you have a plan so just sharing my info

Awesome to see JoeJoe re-united on my journal again. You guys are awesome

Hey sup NS

I’m good PW :) the body aint that balanced at This point, but the mind is getting somewhere. Just talked to a buddy of mine If we would step in the moment they legalize mj here... Thats a wonderfull tough... If so i’ll be inviting Some great bakers and growers probably but Thats far future at this point.

In the here and now I tested the kingbo for 3 hours and it got to a perfect temp of 27 celcius in the veg box! Now i just need the humidity to go Up.. we got a cold front as they call it here... -12 celcius at nights.. Thats pretty rare over here... Ofcourse that makes our high humidity climate drop to 25-30% humidity.

Its fun to figure out things like This while the seedlings get comfy in there :)

Back
Top Bottom