Chocolate Mint OG Medicine

I’ll stick to the bacon! Lol NS if you haven’t tried it, get some maple syrup and dip your bacon in it! You can thank me later :D

Ill pass on that one, back to the rolling lol.

Eating meat happens to me once every 2-3 weeks I think? Not really my thing i guess. Every now and then Its fine but we dont have the meat snacks like you guys:eek:

I’ll stick to the bacon! Lol NS if you haven’t tried it, get some maple syrup and dip your bacon in it! You can thank me later :D
You should try my candied bacon recipe Newty......its kinda awesome. You need a wire rack....pack of bacon (I prefer fattier cuts and sift through the packs looking for the perfect cut if I can find it).....brown sugar, and crushed red pepper flakes.

I let the bacon kind of warm up to room temp. Put a half cup of brown sugar in a bowl and take the bacon one slice at a time and coat lightly with the brown sugar (both sides) and place on the wire rack. Get all your bacon all covered in the brown sugar and on the rack and then sprinkle with the crushed red pepper flakes (to your taste).

Place the rack over a cookie sheet (recommend covering the cookie sheet with foil so you don't have to clean it afterwards) and put in a preheated oven at 350 degrees. Now the length to cook them will depend on how thick your bacon is. I have tried thin and thick cut bacon but we prefer the thin cut. That generally takes about 15-20 minutes, so keep an eye on it near the end.

Try it, you will thank me.

You should try my candied bacon recipe Newty......its kinda awesome. You need a wire rack....pack of bacon (I prefer fattier cuts and sift through the packs looking for the perfect cut if I can find it).....brown sugar, and crushed red pepper flakes.

I let the bacon kind of warm up to room temp. Put a half cup of brown sugar in a bowl and take the bacon one slice at a time and coat lightly with the brown sugar (both sides) and place on the wire rack. Get all your bacon all covered in the brown sugar and on the rack and then sprinkle with the crushed red pepper flakes (to your taste).

Place the rack over a cookie sheet (recommend covering the cookie sheet with foil so you don't have to clean it afterwards) and put in a preheated oven at 350 degrees. Now the length to cook them will depend on how thick your bacon is. I have tried thin and thick cut bacon but we prefer the thin cut. That generally takes about 15-20 minutes, so keep an eye on it near the end.

Try it, you will thank me.

Oh man!!! Thank you thank you! Screen shot and I’ll report back when I make this happen. Maybe even sneak in a pic;)

Ok guys and girls, a pic update as promissed... Its just one picture since I dont have a lot to show for.

Tomorrow I turned off the mars 300 to see What Will happen... the girls are all burned and I tought it was the neem spray but ms stank Also gets burned. Nutes are at 50% No new splash... so I guess Its just to Damn powerfull in my box with the Two?

Anyway I am feeling bad that they cant even pop in proper veg at the time...

Here we go..

Could it be the low humidity in combination with the light or so? The girls do dry out fast, but I dont see a problem there tbh

You know What guys... when i have a down-period, the girls have them to I guess. As toasty Said, after thinking they Will be ok Its been Two weeks without progress... so they Will be going to the recovery room at my girls place again. Its a great plan B-Lets see kind of thing.

I made a new lineup:

2x ATF -Alaska ThunderFuck
1x AG- Acapulco Gold
1x RAKA-Royal AK Auto
1x DFA- Dutchfem Auto

The Two auto’s Will flower faster to get my jars filled. And the Royal ak was a great smoke the last time.

This round I wont put any nutes till week 3 or so. even now they are organic that might be a better approach. Also I Will start them in the air-pots :D

New energy and new seeds. Lets get This party starting again!!

I’m with ya NS!
Woohooo

The strength stone that is on the table was in the care package Newty send me. So there are extra good vibes This round

This evening me and my girls took another Newty unicorn cookie and Damn we are having fun. Ms spirit(not married but way easyer to use) Did not want to go pee because She had to get Up for that and She was giggling alot. Also She repeated it was a great cookie like 20 times hahahah

Lol sounds like a good time was had for all!
It Sure was PW, and now Its nap time.

I got a feeling soil in the airpots would be better with my skill level so there Will be 30liter organic soil mixed with Coco coming in on teuseday

Getting back on track here.

Now a new journal would be Nice to see I guess. Lets think about that tomorrow

And good vibes it was! I am thinking What i should send you :p Its hard now I know the potency of the cookie you made :p

So This morning they all had a tap on the behind and Some of them jumped directly to the bodem!

The Ag,dfa,atf(1 dropped)

So thing are doing fine :)

Back
Top Bottom