Unofficial Grow Experiment - Ghost Train Haze in DWC

ChesPan

Hey Folks, So I am new here but I have been lurking on this site for a while now (about a year), and I am really excited to be posting my first journal. Though this will be my first grow ever I am not counting it as such because I was forced (well more like frustrated with running out with lack of funds to get more) to start growing before I got my setup all complete, hence the unofficial title. At this point in the grow I still need proper lights/ventilation, nutes, testing equipment, and various other things. However, let's get to it shall we?

IMPORTANT STATS/INFO

Strain - Ghost Train Haze
# of Plants - 2
Grow Type - Hydro
Grow Stage - Veg
Setup - DWC
Light - 1x 60w bulb + 2x unknown bulbs
Nutrients - Tap water
Medium - Tissue paper + Hydroton
PPM - Unknown
PH - Unknown
RH - Unknown
Room Temp - Unknown
Res Temp - Unknown
Tent Size - 48"x24"x72"

I started germination of the seed last friday evening at about 9pm. After about 24 hours in a cup of water they began to sprout. By the way would this be day 7/week 1 of veg? Anyway, I decided to go ahead and put them straight into their buckets. Amazingly one took off and started growing like a weed (HAHA pun intended) but the other not so much. So enough of my ramblings. Here are some pics. (I do apologize for the quality)

The Setup

I do also have a box fan(not pictured) setup for air circulation

setup85.jpg

Plant #1

This is the fast grower.

plant183.jpg

Plant #2

plant274.jpg

I will be updating this journal about every few days or at least once a week. So please feel free to ask any questions about my setup and grow method, etc. Any useful or helpful advice, comments, or suggestions would be not only most welcome but greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

She is about 6 weeks she was starved for light the first 2weeks tho. ..

gwayne

That is why she is so tall n lanky

gwayne

Well that makes me feel a bit better because that looks like my first plant, which is about 3 inches tall and lanky. The other one is about half that at 1 and 1/2 inches. So they are probably on the same path as yours. Here are some pics taken about an hour ago.

Plant 1

14828055891301119768770.jpg

Plant 2

1482805723446-150060707.jpg

Back
Top Bottom