2014 Indoor - DWC - CFL - Unknown Seed

34 day

That feeling, when you open closet and there... :yummy::cheesygrinsmiley::yahoo::Namaste:
Could not resist to share :Rasta:

Today weekly shower was given, with vitamins. For one day earlyer, but i thought that now is exact time, when plant wants it :ganjamon:

BE6Rm2J.jpg

5WhcSzl.jpg

38 day

Growing, streching, feeling good. Changed nutes (added only 70% of recommended qty), plant is drinking more than a litre of water with nutes per day, not showing any kind of stress. Agrobacterias seems to succeed setting up their colonies on plant roots, no bad smell from roots, no slime or other bad things, which could disturb, known that water temps are 26 all day every day. In few days i will take plant out of box and retrain, as very little space is left for growing and only option will be to bend everything to fit it in the box, stretching will be over only in 2 weeks.
DSCN11777.JPG

42 day

Today plant has reached CFLs and i had no other option than pull it out of the box and defoliate / retrain it. It is too soon and not as i have planned, but it had to be done. Many bottom fan leaves were removed, also many small colas which would not grow in to normal buds anyway, plant was retrained hardly and all colas were positioned almost evenly under the scrog net. Hoping that this will not be too big stress for my girl, let it be another experiment of mine. Will see, what is coming next.:adore:

Few minutes after torture.:straightface:
scrog46.jpg

I re-read your journal ashpac! Everything looks awesome just wanted to let you know if you haven't already figured it out the yellowing and dying of the tips are actually Nutrient burn. You had to many PPM in your reservoir. Also if you look at the lower leaves you will see a few of them "clawing" The tips are clawing down. This is another sign of early and mild nute burn! A Nitrogen deficiency would just turn the leaves yellow and slowly use the food in them. I know this was weeks ago just thought i would let you know for future! Awesome job i love CFL's!
:thumb:

27 day

Today it became clear, that i will get pH meter only in monday at best. Because of that i decided to add some food to reservoir, there were only 4.5-5l of nutes left, and these also were mixed with 2l of clean water in this week time. Plant started to show nitrogen deficiency, tips of some leaves started to yellow and even dry off, so in no way i could leave it this way till monday. Added 5l of full strenght nutes and hoping that pH is good, as i simply guessed it by adding pH- to nutes by memory. Tomorrow it will be clear did i guessed ph or not. Plant seems to be very much alive till now, is growing fast and started last week of veg today. Defoliation vent good and plant did not stressed at all. For this occasion it received GHE Mineral Magic portion today, will see if it lkes it.

Yellowing tips of leaves
akbuG6r.jpg

Whole plant
F1pkKXb.jpg

I re-read your journal ashpac! Everything looks awesome just wanted to let you know if you haven't already figured it out the yellowing and dying of the tips are actually Nutrient burn. You had to many PPM in your reservoir. Also if you look at the lower leaves you will see a few of them "clawing" The tips are clawing down. This is another sign of early and mild nute burn! A Nitrogen deficiency would just turn the leaves yellow and slowly use the food in them. I know this was weeks ago just thought i would let you know for future! Awesome job i love CFL's!
:thumb:
Yeah, i did get that later, when searched more for meaning of these symptoms and after that started adding only 70% from recommended amount of nutes. No more brown tips of leaves, no problems at all! High PPM is because of tap water i'm using - it has 425-427PPM already without nutes, that's very high, but i have no other options, and this is really not a problem, when right amount of nutes is added, plant is feeling and growing really well :) Thank you for this info, no matter that i have already figured it out, let other readers of this diary to read and take this into mind, this really was a nute burn. Now in every 2 weeks a small flush will be done, to clean roots and system from the salts build up, to make plant a little hungry before adding reasonable amount of nutes. First time i did it - plant was very happy with that! Second time will be tomorrow, for 24 hours. We will see, how plant will react this time.

44 day

Today nutes have been removed and 10l of water and FloraKleen were added. It will clean reservoir and roots, tomorrow 80% of recommended nutes will be added. After removing old nute solution i have counted how much plant have eaten in 6 days - it's almost 11l! Is that a beast appetite or what! :laugh:

DSCN99731.JPG

gonna have some nice tops going on there mate, just keep doing whatever it is your doing and you will evolve into a pro in no time at all.

looking good man , i just transplanted my 20 day old plants into a dwc yesterday , i can only hope they will be healthy like yours

looking good man , i just transplanted my 20 day old plants into a dwc yesterday , i can only hope they will be healthy like yours

I do not know if it was a good idea, man, i had not ever did that and do not know anything about is it good or bad. But anyway i hope that your babies will be thriving :peace:

46 day update

Some damage is seen on very few leaves after saturday's cruel bending, but it's not critical. Eating well, sleeping well and flowering well :grinjoint:
Nothing much to say, just photo :yummy:

DSCN9978.JPG

DSCN9980.JPG

Back
Top Bottom