Torst Does A Journal - OG x Ghost Train Haze & RMG Pink Kush

Pulled the OG GTH out that is the second largest so I could get in and do a ton of deforestation, I mean defoliation, lol...

These plants are just huge and I actually didn't want them this big but it is a good problem to have! Pink Kush are also massive! This is a crappy cell phone picture mid defoliation. Worst part is to stay legal I am either going to have to destroy or smoke/use/eat a ton of weed before harvest.

Good problems all around :)

Bigbitchoggth.jpg

Made this before the camping trip with a few Oz of White Widow trim. First time using MCT coconut oil and vegetable glycerin.

Awesome medicine!! Mixed with Brisk Lemonade you couldn't even taste the glycerin/weed, dangerously awesome stuff!

weedfood.png

Nothing to exciting going on, grow is going amazing! Changing my harvest guess for the OG GTH to early November! Boring journal!

20170829_194852.jpg

I am very impressed so far by this vertical grow. Buds overall are much larger on the whole plant, plants are also much larger than my horizontal grows ever were!

Vertical1.png

They are doing amazing! Pink Kush is building so much resin and the OG x Ghost Train Haze is just an amazing plant and stacking the buds beautifully!

0023498.jpg

0013659.jpg

Two plants down, 3 Pink Kush to go! Started throwing more than normal into the "popcorn" pile for oils, edibles, etc. Would normally cure and dry but...

Insane amount of bud from this vertical setup!

2017-10-15_16_29_29.jpg

Worst part of growing is always the trimming for me. Done 2.5 Pink Kush so far and I am going to guess an easy 4oz per plant so far, not including trim, just the best buds!

Still cutting up plants! At 9 two liter mason jars now, haven't weighed anything yet. Gave some to a buddy and the pink kush even with out a real cure is potent.

GTH smells phenomenal!

Going to guess two pounds when all said and done.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom