FF's - 4x4 Tent - Doc's High Brix - GTH #1 - Starbud - Strawberry Banana

Reading your journal more closely, it looks like you can help me with one of my current questions posted on my thread, but I'm happy to repeat. What did you do, or would you do differently, to prepare your 2nd run of soil?

Cheers!

Reading your journal more closely, it looks like you can help me with one of my current questions posted on my thread, but I'm happy to repeat. What did you do, or would you do differently, to prepare your 2nd run of soil?

Cheers!

I would post more but this phone posting is a major P.I.T.A. I love sharing cannabis cultivation though!

What I would do differently is have more patience. To re cook my soul properly which I think should have added the 15 pounds earthworm castings to the left over soil and as many roots as you can from your previous grow mix in the amendment Doc will provide (I got two bags they just said amendment instead of getting second round Amendment and recharge, they could be the same I asked but it must have got missed). Mix it up well with 7 gallons of water and some Roots! and let it set for three or four weeks. I found getting it a little wetter breaks down the roots faster.

I wish I would have done this properly and not been in a hurry to pop some seeds but my lesson has been learned.

Just heard about your 1st journal FF. 'Bout time! :cheesygrinsmiley:

It may be the camera angle, or something, but are your planting some of them off-center - nearer the edge of the pot?

Just heard about your 1st journal FF. 'Bout time! :cheesygrinsmiley:

It may be the camera angle, or something, but are your planting some of them off-center - nearer the edge of the pot?

Great to see you here Major!

I did intentionally plant a couple off-center. I wanted to have some of the plants on the sides to get more direct light when they were smaller. Ive used a light meter and its amazing the difference a few inches more toward the center will gain you in intensity. I figur i can bend, shape and turn them to even everything out. It doesn't seem to hurt root development at all.

Great to see you here Major!

I did intentionally plant a couple off-center. I wanted to have some of the plants on the sides to get more direct light when they were smaller. Ive used a light meter and its amazing the difference a few inches more toward the center will gain you in intensity. I figur i can bend, shape and turn them to even everything out. It doesn't seem to hurt root development at all.

very, very smart!

Or, you could just let the plant orient itself to the light. I like the way you think!

Looking nice, look forward to see what you can do!!

Subbed, if you'll have me flowerfarmer.

I've often done a final transplant at 45+ degree angle to make your whole bush stretch a different direction...its cool enough but can be frustrating if theres not a bunch like that to work with and make it all fit. Nets are awesomesauces.

I've often done a final transplant at 45+ degree angle to make your whole bush stretch a different direction...its cool enough but can be frustrating if theres not a bunch like that to work with and make it all fit. Nets are awesomesauces.

I gotta try it...im gonna do it! Im gonna plant that jack skellington at an angle to see what she does in flower. She's got about another 3 weeks to veg so...we'll see :)

Mornin Mr. Flower Farmer :)

Good morning Scrubby,
I had a long descriptive post all typed and ready then accidently swiped the window away!
I hate this Phone!!!!

Back
Top Bottom