Girls Gone Wild!

randall1966

The first two weeks of 12/12 is known as the "stretch" and it's common for plants double, or even triple in height during this period. Not sure I'd build a 2nd screen at this point - just keep tucking & weaving to any open area. It will slow down in another week or so! :goodluck:

K

The first two weeks of 12/12 is known as the "stretch" and it's common for plants double, or even triple in height during this period. Not sure I'd build a 2nd screen at this point - just keep tucking & weaving to any open area. It will slow down in another week or so! :goodluck:

K
Thx for stopping by, Thx for your opinion on them, really enjoyable watching them stretch and fill in, this is my first grow and never know what's gonna happen, I arm myself with as much knowledge before hand, but you never know, I'll be looked ng through the great information you've shared and hopefully learn some more. :)

Thx for stopping by, Thx for your opinion on them, really enjoyable watching them stretch and fill in, this is my first grow and never know what's gonna happen, I arm myself with as much knowledge before hand, but you never know, I'll be looked ng through the great information you've shared and hopefully learn some more. :)

There are lots of completed journals on this site using the same set up as you. Have a look at what their plants looked like at the stage yours are in and then what happened next. I think the hard part is believing what is coming next.

Back
Top Bottom