White Widow 1st LED 600 Watt Grow

randall1966

These white widow fem seedling are 9 days old, under a Viparspectra 600 watt led, planted in 16 oz cups with coco, seed starting soil, and perlite.
Had led a little to close until today, they seem small to me, but have second leaves coming out, and know stretching, watering every two days, light 18/6.
Temp staying mid 80s humidity around 54, fan blowing and misting in mornings
I have foxfarm happy frog soil to use when there big enough.
Any way comments and suggestions are always welcome, the.

Two things.

Make sure you have holes in the bottom of those cups. The roots will sit in water and rot. Let them dry out before each watering. The cup should be pretty light.

Temps are a little high. 70-84 deg F is a great range.

If you are not covering them with a dome them, try to keep that humidity up . Seedling and clones are about the same humidity wise.

Well here I am 6 weeks from sprouting and they seem small to me about 4-6 inches, had light at 36 inches for 3 weeks dropped down to 15 inches yesterday, all in happy frog now.
Thinking I should leave in veg for another 4 weeks,? And I'm gonna top soon . Get some pics on here sometime today.

Yeah it's in a honest to God closet! Lol
You wouldn’t regret putting down some plastic barrier or something. True invitation for mold. Don’t lie to yourself and think every drop will go where intended. Also I’ve fount a rug to be unsteady for the cups but I think your in bigger pots now.

You wouldn’t regret putting down some plastic barrier or something. True invitation for mold. Don’t lie to yourself and think every drop will go where intended. Also I’ve fount a rug to be unsteady for the cups but I think your in bigger pots now.
I use inco sheets. It has a plastic barrier at the bottom and super absorbance on top the water evaporates very quickly from the bright white surface (I assume light bounces of them pretty nicely regardless of it being cloth) Change em out every couple of waterings. Very easy to change out aswell.

Welcome, Im sure there are better journals lol But in my defense my bp2 doesn't let me focus worth a damn! glad to have you here :)
Stop beating yourself up. No need. They look great. Zero deficiencies so far theyre loving their environment.

do you think there febreeze trash bag smell would hurt them? might just get some kinda table tomorrow... or order a damn tent lol
I use inco sheets. It has a plastic barrier at the bottom and super absorbance on top the water evaporates very quickly from the bright white surface (I assume light bounces of them pretty nicely regardless of it being cloth) Change em out every couple of waterings. Very easy to change out aswell.
Perfect idea , Ill pick some up at walmart tomorrow thanks your priceless!

Well here I am 6 weeks from sprouting and they seem small to me about 4-6 inches, had light at 36 inches for 3 weeks dropped down to 15 inches yesterday, all in happy frog now.
Thinking I should leave in veg for another 4 weeks,? And I'm gonna top soon . Get some pics on here sometime today.
Like i said dont worry yaself. This is about the point where they will start impressing you. Some strains just take a little longer to get a move on.

Back
Top Bottom