First Time Growing - 4x2x5 - 600 Watt - White Widow

BigPurpleBuds

Hello

So I germinated I peat pellets and almost all of them made it. Some growing slower the others
but I think I could use some Input so I decided to start a grow journal.

Strain: White Widow x Big Buds
Average temp: 80
Average Humidity 20%
Light: 600 watt mh set at 400 watt right now.
Soil: FFOF 25%perlite mix
CFdlOhD.jpg

kwIQqSk.jpg

lnhKQCP.jpg

dCJTS4t.jpg

Starting off really good. Had the exact same setup then I just got a bigger tent. Just to let you know, if you don't have an air-cooled hood the temps get into the 90s when you go to 600 watts. Atleast it did to me. Looks like you have low humidity also. It would be best to bring it up to 40-60%. Don't ask me how since I have a humidifier in my tent and can't get it above 35% with my exhaust in. Best of luck. I'll follow along

Starting off really good. Had the exact same setup then I just got a bigger tent. Just to let you know, if you don't have an air-cooled hood the temps get into the 90s when you go to 600 watts. Atleast it did to me. Looks like you have low humidity also. It would be best to bring it up to 40-60%. Don't ask me how since I have a humidifier in my tent and can't get it above 35% with my exhaust in. Best of luck. I'll follow along
I was planning on buying a cooled hood when it gets warmer here. Temps haven't really been an issue besides when people mess with the heater here.. and I've tried everything to bring my humidity up without having to buy a humidifier but nothing seems to work!

So I switched it to 600 watts. Plants are loving it!! Temps are 79 all day so far with 25% Humidity. I'll be installing my 440cfm fan with speed controller and getting a air cooled hood with a Humidifier this week! I'll upload some pictures tonight if I have the chance my Iphone just went out on me!

Cheers!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom