White Widow 1st LED 600 Watt Grow

Can't find the post from yesterday must have done sometimes wrong ...oh well I'll try again, just a 3 day photo update, got dome mute questions but I'll have to get to that later tonight, girls are getting thicker.

Can't find the post from yesterday must have done sometimes wrong ...oh well I'll try again, just a 3 day photo update, got dome mute questions but I'll have to get to that later tonight, girls are getting thicker.

Yooooo girls are looking awesome my friend. Got a feeling you aint been rotating your pots though! Lol thats why theyre all leaning to one side. Where you have different strength and spectrum lighting all over the place, theyre getting drawn to the weaker lights and moving away from the stronger lights. Hence the reason you should be turning your pots everyday :thumb:

I’m a bent and stake kinda guy. I only top once when very small to get the stock to split at the dirt and allow me to spread out. Last grow I did a Scrog. Prolly will again.
I'm wanting to scrog, and thin out these fan leaves, I've got so many tiny pistols developing on the bottom sucking up energy. Going to wait 13 more days to remove fans, but I think those tiny ones at the bottom need to go, I'll shoot some pics later today, I'm going to LST some of them fan leaves tonight to open her up.
Hope to have all in tent with carbon filter.I can smell them now which is a good thing:)

Well after much consideration and reading I think at this stage I went with bending some of the fan leaves down and inward, exposed several more pistols on each plant, anyone ever done this before?
I went to a smoke shop near me and they were out of pipe cleaners I wanted to use for some LST, so went with the folding , don't know if u can tell in the picks or not.

Looking good mate. Like the tucking! If you wanna scrog id start staking some arms down and getting them to stretch to the side of the pots and get some middle shots start popping up. Once theyve basically filled out the pots chuck the scrog up about an inch or so above the plants and let em start growing through it. As they get tall enough to tuck under to the next hole do it. Always get the tallest branches to the outside first so look for where the closest edge is when ya tucking.
Your girls look suuuper healthy though man!

I’m a bent and stake kinda guy. I only top once when very small to get the stock to split at the dirt and allow me to spread out. Last grow I did a Scrog. Prolly will again.
Yer what he said lol. I topped my mama mia a lot and up top is a mess. Helluva load of tops though

Back
Top Bottom