White Widow 1st LED 600 Watt Grow

Tbh that could be why it feels like they are taking so long lol. If youre in there allll the time youre not gonna see as much growth. I see mine every day but only once. Ill be in there for an hour or 2 depending on what I need to do, blaze a fat one while basking in their glory. Then Im out until the next day and every day I see something new :)

what about all these new nodes ? is this normal or a problem coming?
Mate this is the absolute opposite of a problem!. You want to encourage the hell out of that. When you top thats mostly what youre promoting apart from the obvious 2 mains, all of your lowers will be bigger and closer to the top = improved yield and quality cos the lowers will be closer to the light.

Tbh that could be why it feels like they are taking so long lol. If youre in there allll the time youre not gonna see as much growth. I see mine every day but only once. Ill be in there for an hour or 2 depending on what I need to do, blaze a fat one while basking in their glory. Then Im out until the next day and every day I see something new :)
Very True on the daily snap shots in the room I get it, it'll get more interesting here soon I'm sure , I smoke throughout my day ..everyday for the most part and cant wait to smoke my own ..it will be true satisfaction!!

Mate this is the absolute opposite of a problem!. You want to encourage the hell out of that. When you top thats mostly what youre promoting apart from the obvious 2 mains, all of your lowers will be bigger and closer to the top = improved yield and quality cos the lowers will be closer to the light.
More good news, I guess I really expected a lot more stretch, everything has seemed so tiny, gonna top tomorow and will post a cpl times a week, thanks for all you encouragement
Great to hear thank you so much for sharing your tips its appreciated more than you know ....gonna top tomorrow.

Ive give ya my 2 cents for the mo im just gonna sit back and let you do you bro. If you need any help just throw it out there and someone with far better experience than me will always answer but ill always chuck in my 2pence worth :)
*edit* i was writing this before u wrote the comment above so now it looks like im being shitty.. im not lol. Im happy to give my opinion if asked :D

I was hearing that the foxfarm brand was a hot soil and to limit nutes until 3rd week of flower, love to hear your thoughts on this.
Im using biobizz all mix which is also supposed to be a hot soil but when mine were at about your size they showed signs of needing a feed. Yours are good for the mo cos you transplanted recently ( I transplanted sooner) and its eating up the nutes in that hot soil. But soon she will need it. Watch for lightening of leaves and little rusty spots these are sure signs of deficiencies

Will do, need to research some nutes i know the soil company i use fox farm has there own nutes for there soil i might just go with that. Ill keep an eye for sure thx again.
Yer I hear good things about their nutes they are tried and tested. You can find cheaper alternatives but as I said tried and tested :thumb:

Welcome, Im sure there are better journals lol But in my defense my bp2 doesn't let me focus worth a damn! glad to have you here :)

I happen to be bipolar 2. I find I only have two speeds, 0 and 100. I either obsess and go to far or pay no attention. I feel ya bro. Course preventing mania and coexisting with society are constant work. No girlfriends, no smoke buddies. If it weren’t for Cannabis I’d have eaten a bullet a long time ago.

Will do, need to research some nutes i know the soil company i use fox farm has there own nutes for there soil i might just go with that. Ill keep an eye for sure thx again.
I use general Organics in soil. I got the go box (nearly the complete line to start for like 60 bucks). I don’t bother with PH per their recommendation. I follow the cannabis schedule on the box. I don’t know the details of what a plant needs and when yet so I let the scientists of general Organics figure it out for me. I don’t carry 1/10th the knowledge of nutes of the common grower never mind the greats. It’s been an error free start while I pick through feeding. I also add microbes and molasses to each feed in addition.

Two things.

Make sure you have holes in the bottom of those cups. The roots will sit in water and rot. Let them dry out before each watering. The cup should be pretty light.

Temps are a little high. 70-84 deg F is a great range.

If you are not covering them with a dome them, try to keep that humidity up . Seedling and clones are about the same humidity wise.

Not sure if I told you this or not, but you are frigging awesome man!!!

I happen to be bipolar 2. I find I only have two speeds, 0 and 100. I either obsess and go to far or pay no attention. I feel ya bro. Course preventing mania and coexisting with society are constant work. No girlfriends, no smoke buddies. If it weren’t for Cannabis I’d have eaten a bullet a long time ago.
Wow bro I match everything you wrote beside the no GF.. lucky I been with my wife since I was 16.. cant believe she stayed with my crazy ass.. hahaha but im 100% the same way bro!

Wow bro I match everything you wrote beside the no GF.. lucky I been with my wife since I was 16.. cant believe she stayed with my crazy ass.. hahaha but im 100% the same way bro!
I live in an area where meeting someone is off the cards. I’ve been with some amazing women I miss dearly but between not wanting kids and not knowing what I want, relationships are in my memories only. I don’t boast my medical problems often but I always feel a connection with fellow sufferers. I would kill to be with my sweetheart from my teens, she is doing awesome, still gorgeous with a gorgeous family. I refuse to pass on bi polar to another human. I have everything anyone could need and wanting to live is a daily struggle.

Back
Top Bottom