White Widow 1st LED 600 Watt Grow

I live in an area where meeting someone is off the cards. I’ve been with some amazing women I miss dearly but between not wanting kids and not knowing what I want, relationships are in my memories only. I don’t boast my medical problems often but I always feel a connection with fellow sufferers. I would kill to be with my sweetheart from my teens, she is doing awesome, still gorgeous with a gorgeous family. I refuse to pass on bi polar to another human. I have everything anyone could need and wanting to live is a daily struggle.
I come a family full of mental illnesses. My wife a beautiful whole girl who has been thru this nightmare with me.. I have 2 boys age 9 and 2 and pray they get their moms mental health... hahahah... I'm only 32 and been with my wife half my life crazy!

I come a family full of mental illnesses. My wife a beautiful whole girl who has been thru this nightmare with me.. I have 2 boys age 9 and 2 and pray they get their moms mental health... hahahah... I'm only 32 and been with my wife half my life crazy!
Self awareness goes a long way. Awesome for the both of you ! I’ve never even had a friend that long.

I happen to be bipolar 2. I find I only have two speeds, 0 and 100. I either obsess and go to far or pay no attention. I feel ya bro. Course preventing mania and coexisting with society are constant work. No girlfriends, no smoke buddies. If it weren’t for Cannabis I’d have eaten a bullet a long time ago.
Sorry to hear my friend. My family has a deep mental health history and I know for a fact if I went to somebody and told the truth rather than yer im fine things have been going good, They would have a diagnosis or 2 for me. But I do keep myself as happy as possible but this is mostly due to cannabis. For the time frame I quit. I was a completely different person! It was horrible.

Evening Everyone, just getting sit down here a bit before I top these plants and research some nutes, thought id catch up on here , reading over your conversations I thought Id share a bit , Im the one whos Bipolar in my marriage. my wife has the MS, I was only DX 18 months ago, my bp2 ptsd keep me irritated 24/7 , smoke is the daily med that keeps me from cussing someone out lol. and my wife tried some sour diesel vap oil we got our hands on and it completely got rid of her pain...for about three hours cant wait to grow that next.

Ive give ya my 2 cents for the mo im just gonna sit back and let you do you bro. If you need any help just throw it out there and someone with far better experience than me will always answer but ill always chuck in my 2pence worth :)
*edit* i was writing this before u wrote the comment above so now it looks like im being shitty.. im not lol. Im happy to give my opinion if asked :D
Lol no problems here at all, glad to have ya and speak up anytime !

Self awareness goes a long way. Awesome for the both of you ! I’ve never even had a friend that long.
Bro u got friends here. Shit I cant have a real smoke with you but I can share my passion for growing, the beautiful fruit it bares and life in general. There people here who will listen if youve had a shit day. :passitleft:

Everything topped, and I went with fox farm grow big ordered will be here this weekend!
Plus side the babies looking beauuuuutiful. Glad you went with some good nutes!. Remember to never start at full strength. You have to ease them into it... like a latex gimp suit.

Good man! Keep it low to begin with and build it up youll be golden! Girls are still looking lovely though!
Thx man , yep there looking good I'm happy lol. There topped now and I'm gonna do a little light training on them. Got a cpl questions if u find time, do u think the 2 tsp of nutes to much for first feeding or would u cut back to one tsp. Plus I'm thinking of putting CFLs around the bottom to get in there for veg. Have a good one man thx again.

Thx man , yep there looking good I'm happy lol. There topped now and I'm gonna do a little light training on them. Got a cpl questions if u find time, do u think the 2 tsp of nutes to much for first feeding or would u cut back to one tsp. Plus I'm thinking of putting CFLs around the bottom to get in there for veg. Have a good one man thx again.
Forgot to ask, bottle says don't feed in direct light, so I'm guessing tonight then .

All nutes usually have different dosages. The same mix for one brand will be no good for another brand. So i dont have a clue lol. A good rule of thumb is whatever the manufacturer says, go at most half strength first.

Forgot to ask, bottle says don't feed in direct light, so I'm guessing tonight then .
Meh. Dont know about that bro. I always feed in the tent with lights on n not had a problem. Think thats about when you splash leaves and dont clean it off the light plus the nutes can burn leaves

Sorry man I meant to post this pic with that post, duh got like 10 people n my house right now lol
So good advice on dosing , that's what I was thinking , I'm gonna go 1 tsp tonight.
Ahhh yer see thats for foliar feeding which is spraying your leaves. You dont wanna do that in direct light cos itll burn leaves. Normal feeding is fine though

Decided I want to get more light to the inside of the plant so I went to Goodwill and got some cheap lamps all 3 ten bucks then got splitters and six 75 watt LED home bulbs cut the top off and spot lighted the lower leaves we'll see how they do.

Back
Top Bottom