glad to be here pitbudz87

Hello and:welcome:to 420Mag! I see you already know Roseman the ubiquitous are you a Deep Water Culture also. Congrats on the Bullriding venture glad that is working out for you I always am amazed at you guys and love to watch you working on 8 seconds. If you need anything just ask.

im not to sure man we r having a comp over there now and then im done with it but i had to join everyone told me i couldent grow in party cups when i started 12 12 from seed and i did and there is a craze over there now about it so i hopped in a comp with some afghan kush clones and blue mystic clones the blue mystic plant is a dank plant i will continue to grow it as well as hte afghan

im not to sure man we r having a comp over there now and then im done with it but i had to join everyone told me i couldent grow in party cups when i started 12 12 from seed and i did and there is a craze over there now about it so i hopped in a comp with some afghan kush clones and blue mystic clones the blue mystic plant is a dank plant i will continue to grow it as well as hte afghan

yea, they told me I couldn't grow a pound of harvested buds in my closet, or a pound of tight buds with CFLs either............til they saw the pics. LO!

sure glad to see you here.

yea, they told me I couldn't grow a pound of harvested buds in my closet, or a pound of tight buds with CFLs either............til they saw the pics. LO!

sure glad to see you here.

yes sir its amazing to me how people are so quick to bash things but when it works well ill be they hop on the bandwagon like its goin out of style brother. yes sir im here but i still cant get this pictures thing figured out id much rather upload videos on here cuz thats ow ive been doing it so im gonna try and figure it out maby purp can help me ima text him and see if he knows

as a matter of fact he is headed over here my friend he forgot the site and i gave it to him over there yesterday got a question for you, i harvested a plant a week and a half early i quick dried it in the oven for just a small amount of time and only on wrm setting i put it in a jar today should i just go ahead and throw it in a paper bag for a week or two, the deal is we r broke someone purchased a puppy from me and backed out of the contract and the plant got extrremly burned by the lights but the problem with the lights has been fixed shuld i continue to fast drie it or cure it got us very high last night off of two hits apeice it was the blue mystic

Back
Top Bottom