glad to be here pitbudz87

pitbudz87

hello everyone!! wha ta wonderful site this is i am very thankful i was informed about this. i have been through 4 harvest or complete grows i am comming from another site where there is too much drama and a bud lord lol i just want peace and to grow the best possible ganja. i have a few friends who are already here, the roseman, purpdaddy, mostlycrazy. i am very excited for the new journy to begin i have started a journal but i am not allowed to post pics yet for some reason but as soon as i can they will be up. im gonna put the link in my sig soon. thank yall

pitbudz87 Welcome Brother Grower! :clap: We are glad you followed (The)Roseman to 420. Change is good, 420 would help make it as seamless as possible. Please read the Green links in My signature to read about posting Picture. There is NO post # you need you are all set. 420 is offering you a peaceful, Friendly, place to grow. Mods are top shelf and we are very proud to have them here, all do a Great job. Enjoy :surf: the forums getting to know all the fantastic Members and Fine Growers on 420. If we can help you find anything or you have other questions please ask. We will be looking forward in seeing and hearing more from you, pitbudz87. Your home now ;) :peace: :rollit:
:xmas:

pitbudz87 Welcome Brother Grower! :clap: We are glad you followed (The)Roseman to 420. Change is good, 420 would help make it as seamless as possible. Please read the Green links in My signature to read about posting Picture. There is NO post # you need you are all set. 420 is offering you a peaceful, Friendly, place to grow. Mods are top shelf and we are very proud to have them here, all do a Great job. Enjoy :surf: the forums getting to know all the fantastic Members and Fine Growers on 420. If we can help you find anything or you have other questions please ask. We will be looking forward in seeing and hearing more from you, pitbudz87. Your home now ;) :peace: :rollit:
:xmas:
Thank you for the wonderful welcome friend and yes it already feels like home thank you for the information on posting pics.:thanks:

hello hope you enjoy yourself
im sure i will thanks for the welcome:bong::roorrip:

Hi pitbudz87, :welcome: to the Mag. :peace:
thanks man appreciiaite it:thanks:

saw 1oilfan here today, along with 4 new B'Heads here today.
thats great brother i talked with sicc on riu jus now and he is commin over to but we just started a comp over there in party cups 12 12 from start with either seeds or clones im using 4 afghan kush clones and 3 blue mystics
gonna win it and be done ill lurk and do as much recruting as i can until they ban me

im still around brother ive been doing alot of bullriding and am actually going pro i just got my first sponser and am getting my pro card the grow is going awesome im gonna try and get vids uploaded of everything today i have 10 plants in flower 2 afghan kush clones i shulda topped and the rest is blue mystic and it is a very hardy p;ant fast growing and light blue hues ive got about 4 weeks on some and longer on others hows ur grow going.

im still around brother ive been doing alot of bullriding and am actually going pro i just got my first sponser and am getting my pro card the grow is going awesome im gonna try and get vids uploaded of everything today i have 10 plants in flower 2 afghan kush clones i shulda topped and the rest is blue mystic and it is a very hardy p;ant fast growing and light blue hues ive got about 4 weeks on some and longer on others hows ur grow going.

We've ben missing you.

Bull riding? Wow, man.

Did you vote yet in the Plant and Nug and Member of the month contests?

Good, I'm glad to hear you're still around just busy. Pro bull rider you say, I'm impressed!

We've ben missing you.

Bull riding? Wow, man.

Did you vote yet in the Plant and Nug and Member of the month contests?

no sir i havent and yes im a professional bullrider i just obtained my first sponser lookin for another im strollin to tha topp me nd God. Hes given me the talent and kept me safe its another way i am able to share the word how jesus died for my and your sins all glory goes to the Lord for every thing i do.

Good, I'm glad to hear you're still around just busy. Pro bull rider you say, I'm impressed!

yes im still around im hoping to get some videos up today of my grow i just cant figure it out. and ive been gone a bit travelling.

Back
Top Bottom