Got my Ballasts ordered :)

I was most def. schooled today in running multiple ballasts, lets just say thank God I checked in on them today cause when I got to the thirsty ladies it was 101.7 degrees F. I guess just cause it was 20 degrees above zero outside don't mean a thing. Made some adjustments and changed a few things and watered them and now everything ok again.

I was most def. schooled today in running multiple ballasts, lets just say thank God I checked in on them today cause when I got to the thirsty ladies it was 101.7 degrees F. I guess just cause it was 20 degrees above zero outside don't mean a thing. Made some adjustments and changed a few things and watered them and now everything ok again.
WOW...that's like Summer...good thing you caught it...relative humidity might have helped you there...otherwise, they probably wouldn't have made it!
:tokin:

Yeah I was lucky. Im loading up all the equipment and supplies Im not using on the ladies in the tent and going to take it all up to my cabin aka grow lab. and start spending more time there which is what they need. Bummer is being sick and having to be away from the wife and kids. Hopefully I will get used to it and they'll continue to do fine without me there

It will all work out, it always does. Went out to my Ranch today and all was good and as I was hanging my 1st ever HID (400 MH) to use along side a 8 Bulb T5 of course my shoulder injury had to flare up so the veg. room is still in need of a lot of work. I'll be back at it tomorrow hopefully. As soon as it up and running I will get it up in a journal.

Back
Top Bottom