Gotta see this!

This sort of shit is _why_ I typically assume the worst about so called "Civil Servants". :(

This is an older thread but wanted to reply. That's unfortunate, it really is. In Seattle, the prosecutor will not prosecute any cases where the person has under 40 grams. Over that is still considered a felony, but at least they're to the point where they're at now, not prosecuting for all possession. I found when I lived in small towns, the cops were bored and looking for something to do. When at the Seattle Hemp fest, the cops were there but people were openly smoking and saw no one getting busted.

Re: This is not the business. This is Jacked up!!!!

That ain't nothin, happens all the time. U should hear the dumb ass, square ass stories they give about y stuff was found where they find it. Most cops aren't to bright.Not many street beat cops have much past a high school education. Civlil servants, trying to keep jobs in a dying economy. The fucked up thing I think is the cop got a paid leave. If a cop gets paid leave and beats it, what's to stop them from doing it again? There's way too much protection for police. If that guy would have tried to fight the dog off they would have had cause to use necessary force as the dog is considered an officer of the law. Funny they can give u the death penalty in California for killing a police dog, but if the dog bites u, he's in a another squad car. Talked to a CHP K-9 officer(California High Patrol) at a park once and he said (if I remember correctly) that police dogs biting people when its not warranted is common.

You should thank the unions for that

You should thank the unions for that

Don't drop that in the Union's lap! Too many people have been swayed by the media against Union labor, without really knowing how important unions are to the average blue collar worker. A decent wage and benefit package, a livable pension and higher skilled workers than non-union employers.

Don't drop that in the Union's lap! Too many people have been swayed by the media against Union labor, without really knowing how important unions are to the average blue collar worker. A decent wage and benefit package, a livable pension and higher skilled workers than non-union employers.
LOL, and that is laughable. I pose the age old question that pro-union'ers never can answer.

Imagine this: If every single person in America was required to belong to a union and did, how, and who would be paying for those higher wages, inflated benefits, pensions, and the biggie, Union Bosses?

Think about it.

Have you read the Life on the Mississippi by mark twain

LOL, and that is laughable. I pose the age old question that pro-union'ers never can answer.

Imagine this: If every single person in America was required to belong to a union and did, how, and who would be paying for those higher wages, inflated benefits, pensions, and the biggie, Union Bosses?

Think about it.

Nice!

Back
Top Bottom