100 day prison sentence for an 8 cm Joint Roach

Hey bro thats f===k#d up.
An all the time I was thinking that we were worse off in uk, at least if a cop got me with some ganja then unless it was an Oz or more they will turn there heads.
I feel so bad cause we normally follow the usa after some time so I was looking fowards to a decrimilization maybe not though at least not till they work out how they can screw us for lots of money LOL
I hope you are out an about an one day that things change to the degree that the cop that got you, needs to use this wonderful gift for himself
Peace

don't look to the US. we have about 5% of the world's population, but 25% of the world's prisoners. this includes all those little 3rd world countries. we seem to be regressing to europe in the dark ages, GOD forbid. i'm losing confidence in the american people. it seems we've bred several generations of SHEEPLE, i'm sorry to say.

I too am a hermit. i have not been arrested since. Never been t PA but was in south al oing to florida. i was in back seat of someone elses truck and caught most charges. Even took my license away saying i had an accident without ins.(TOTAL CRAP) After finally getting my License and paying to be permited to drive trucks i find out that my employer cant ins. me because of that. For a long time i thought i had ruined my life at 18 and 2 months. it was very depressing.
Good thing we have such a great med for that haha

Been worried for my friends and I lately. Surveilance vehicle (confirmed) spotted in my neighborhood. Unknown motives for them to be there. County I'm in is heavily pill-headed. Stupid teens. They'd rather do something that, is dangerous, felonious, man-made, and addictive, than something that's a misdemeanor, safe, natural, and non-addictive. Local SO has well-funded vice squad, despite being a little cattle and fishing town. Hoping they are not around for mj. But wouldn't surprise me if they were. Funny thing is, the local SO and the FL FWC (DNR folks) like to watch and laugh when people speed on their boats through manatee areas. Saw a guy run over a manatee right between the pontoons of the boat! Sliced up its back pretty bad. FWC was watching it happen from another boat, and literally started laughing. Yet had a friend get busted by FWC on a certain large inland freshwater lake, for a half a joint. That's right, a roach. Misdemeaner, he got a fine and a few days time served, and suspended drivers license. Thinking, this is the FL Wildlife Conservation commision, they don't seem to give a damn about marine mammals, but if they find out you got a little herb, you better have a bigger boat motor than they do. Tired of the damn war on drugs. It's failing, cops get more powerful, more money. Tired of them blowing up numbers in busts, too. And violating our rights. And breaking the law themselves. Cops are not above the law.

Cops are all downers. I've have only met 1, ill repeat, ONE California Highway Patrol, who has pulled me over 3 times, and slimmed my charges all down to where I was able to get back in my car and leave. I'm quite thankful for that and that im not in my teens anymore, I stay out of trouble.. But I still believe truly in, once a cop, always a cop. And at that, I will then state that I trust no one. Maybe a hard life to live by, but it has kept me safe and out of trouble for years. :thumb: Hope you all overcome your hardships. Keep your heads high. :peace: CA

That is so wrong dude.. I hope you are back on track now..

I feel for you, serious misuse of power. Probably needed to get his
Numbers up before he lost his coffee n donut priviliges..

All this negative attention directed towards normal people, just because we like a smoke. It is ridiculous.. How many armed robbers have been carried out by a stoner ??.... How many do it on crack ? Cocaine ??.... The stoner wouldnt need to go to the shop anyway, munchies would have been bought already..or ordered on the phone..

I once ran a public house/ bar.. I told the local license police officer i would prefer to sell weed like in amsterdam..should have seen her face !!.... She said whys that then, all pissed off. I said the customers are more likely to hug than punch each other when hammered, my chocolate and crisp sales will go thru the roof !!
Darts team would be a bit useless tho lol.

It does seem to be a bi backward. In a country that allows guns so openly in society... Who is more dangerous, a nutcase blazing away with an AK47... Or a stoner blazing an AK47 Doobie ?..

Anyways i hope all is well with you now, take it easy.

Very well said, Budworshipper. This country is back-asswards. And violence is the very reason I never go to bars, or where there are lots of drunk people in one place. Pot chills folks out, for the most part, the drink incites primitive animal behavior in a lot of people.

Back
Top Bottom