Grafting?

troublein421

hey i have been looking into grafting alot lately and i have purple pot of gold medi plant that looks like it is part sativa. "i will upload pictures of it later" and the my other is an indica and about 2 and half months.

im wanting to make clone cuts of the medi grade and graft it onto my jane doe dank indica. has anyone else tryed this???

im going to try it for sure just to see what the result will be and i will post pictures of the experiment throughout the process.

Greeno grown.

also a off topic i have an idea that ive been calling hashback paper. that i havent tryed till my harvest comes in. but after curing and the hashing process completely "i mean completely remove all stem" even the little one at the bottom of the nug and fill a vacum bag with straight bud harvest
with semi sticky buds. sprinkle hash on top of the bud and vacum seal till the bag is as thin as it gets.

very thin vacum back great for storeage and very very very potent. open the bag cut a stripe of pure bud and hash and enjoy........ maybe also a work in process

Re: Grafting???

I have no idea, I don't see why it wouldn't though. I hope your experienced, cause grafting isn't for the first time gardener lol. Well can't wait to see how this turns out good luck dude. :ganjamon:

ya this is my first pot plant but i garden alot and know alot of basic info i also did alot of research on the nuts, mediums, and enviroment, everything else is just common plant knowledge for the most part.

but i am in cahoots with a very experienced grower "jesus" he hasnt tried grafting either, so we just took a clone of his purple pot of gold and my jane doe and made the cuts last night.

if this cut technique doesnt work "side verneer graft" then we are going to try a different and more simple intire top graft to see it it takes. i have a clone of his medi grade, so if anything happens to my mother i wont be to to upset ive got a few clones of my plany to so no matter what happens i have a back up plan lol.

will add photos soon

the kidney rejected!!!! which sucks there will always be another chance. pictures will be posting of my grow soon.

did you say you are grafting a medi grade plant into a higher grade if si why , if you want ot graft your plant out pick up a bag of street shit most is morocan plant 30 seed wait 6 weeks cut 6-8 above the soil and graft alll you cuttings

Back
Top Bottom