Grandmommy Purple any info welcome

Moony

Hi everyone. I'm currently at week 6 of 10 and starting to make plans for my next run. I'm currently looking at grandmommy purple from herbie seeds. Heard great things about herbie seeds so not too worried about the actual seeds, just wondered if anyone has tried growing this newer strain yet. The thc numbers are insane (tbh seem too high lol but if even close should be knockout).
Grandmommy Purple fem: seeds for sale, strain information and customer reviews - Herbies.

I'm planning on doing a run with 5. 3 in my 2 ft by 5.5ft and 2 in a 2ft by 5 ft tent and will be doing a journal but just wanted to see if anyone had any experience or advice.

Thanks in advance

Hi everyone. I'm currently at week 6 of 10 and starting to make plans for my next run. I'm currently looking at grandmommy purple from herbie seeds. Heard great things about herbie seeds so not too worried about the actual seeds, just wondered if anyone has tried growing this newer strain yet. The thc numbers are insane (tbh seem too high lol but if even close should be knockout).
Grandmommy Purple fem: seeds for sale, strain information and customer reviews - Herbies.

I'm planning on doing a run with 5. 3 in my 2 ft by 5.5ft and 2 in a 2ft by 5 ft tent and will be doing a journal but just wanted to see if anyone had any experience or advice.

Thanks in advance
Sounds really cool. Personally I've never heard of that strain and looking forward to your review and a few pics as well.
Spark up

IMG_20220101_005651.jpg

Grandmommy Purple are in the middle and 2 on the right. Paired with the shorter growing mimosa so needed the pots to raise them up lol. There's a link in my signature if ya wanna check out the journey from seed until day 10 of flower where I am currently.

IMG_20220101_005651.jpg

Grandmommy Purple are in the middle and 2 on the right. Paired with the shorter growing mimosa so needed the pots to raise them up lol. There's a link in my signature if ya wanna check out the journey from seed until day 10 of flower where I am currently.
Awesome! I'll definitely check it out!
I just moved my germinated GMP from the paper towel to a lil cup of coco along with a cinderella 99 and a gelato auto.
Starting the new year with 3 new strains so...what could possibly go wrong? LOL
Of course right after I bought a bunch of seeds on black friday I had a northern lights in bloom that turned out to be a male and pollinated everything and I'm about to have hundreds of free seeds. But on the plus side I accidentally created two new strains...
"Lemon Lights" = lemon haze X northern lights and "Paki Lights" = Pakistani landrace X northern lights which may help it be a heavier yielding plant (currently only does popcorn buds of FANTASTIC smoke)

Awesome! I'll definitely check it out!
I just moved my germinated GMP from the paper towel to a lil cup of coco along with a cinderella 99 and a gelato auto.
Starting the new year with 3 new strains so...what could possibly go wrong? LOL
Of course right after I bought a bunch of seeds on black friday I had a northern lights in bloom that turned out to be a male and pollinated everything and I'm about to have hundreds of free seeds. But on the plus side I accidentally created two new strains...
"Lemon Lights" = lemon haze X northern lights and "Paki Lights" = Pakistani landrace X northern lights which may help it be a heavier yielding plant (currently only does popcorn buds of FANTASTIC smoke)
Be good to see you in my journal :) I'm also going to be doing the "Runtz Punch" strain from Herbies in the coming months. I wanna try all their strains hehe
Oo I hope they turn out well.

You might wanna rethink the name of the Pakistani landrace dude lol.

IMG_20220101_005651.jpg

How long will it take from seed to cropping? I just got my seeds and am curious as I see it a fast flowering one. I am using a drip system.

Im so sorry for the late reply.

How long will it take from seed to cropping? I just got my seeds and am curious as I see it a fast flowering one. I am using a drip system.
I did a 8 week veg and I'm currently 3 weeks into flower. Due to their size if I did again I would have flipped them at the end of week 6. They grew tall and did stretch a good amount after flipping. I think they are suggested at 9 week. I'm planning on a 10 week minimum as I tend to find the suggested length a little short. Feel free to follow my journal in my significant for more info as the flower progresses

Im so sorry for the late reply.

I did a 8 week veg and I'm currently 3 weeks into flower. Due to their size if I did again I would have flipped them at the end of week 6. They grew tall and did stretch a good amount after flipping. I think they are suggested at 9 week. I'm planning on a 10 week minimum as I tend to find the suggested length a little short. Feel free to follow my journal in my significant for more info as the flower progresses
Hey @Moony Hope you are having a good day my friend.
Sorry I'm late for this one.
I'm just going to sneak in if that's OK.:popcorn:
I'll check your other one aswell.
I have trouble keeping track sometimes so bare with me. :laugh: :rofl:
Nice work so far Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill

Hey @Moony Hope you are having a good day my friend.
Sorry I'm late for this one.
I'm just going to sneak in if that's OK.:popcorn:
I'll check your other one aswell.
I have trouble keeping track sometimes so bare with me. :laugh: :rofl:
Nice work so far Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill
Hey Mr bill :) you are always welcome! I thought you had checked in on my journal already! Would be honoured for you to pop by. I have 2 tents and 3 strains in the journal but I specify which photos have what in them lol.

Don't worry about going to the beginning just join along :)

Hey Mr bill :) you are always welcome! I thought you had checked in on my journal already! Would be honoured for you to pop by. I have 2 tents and 3 strains in the journal but I specify which photos have what in them lol.

Don't worry about going to the beginning just join along :)
Thank you for the warm welcome. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I found the other one.
I may have been following before the fire, I've lost track.
Also I've found lately some threads randomly stop sending me notifications.
By the time I notice I've missed a bit.
If I get delinquent just give me a poke. ;)
Happy growing.

Stay safe
Bill

Here's my little GMP that I started a few weeks ago. Wondering if I should top her or just train her sideways? Usually I let them get a little taller and then clone the top which also buys time for the rest of the garden to catch up BUT Mrs cough is eager to try this one so I might skip cloning this time and just veg for 6 weeks.
Maybe I'll grab a cutting or two before flipping her

PXL_20220117_070730395.jpg

Here's my little GMP that I started a few weeks ago. Wondering if I should top her or just train her sideways? Usually I let them get a little taller and then clone the top which also buys time for the rest of the garden to catch up BUT Mrs cough is eager to try this one so I might skip cloning this time and just veg for 6 weeks.
Maybe I'll grab a cutting or two before flipping her

PXL_20220117_070730395.jpg
All depends on the amount of space you have and time. If you have alot of both then top AND train. Use a big 7 gallon final pot and give them 7-8 week veg. Just be aware they shot up about a 2 feet after flipping

Thanks in advance
I'm growing 3 of them, in 10 gallon grow bags, super cropped, they are huge short but 7' -9' ft around,sticky very nice tones of purple and smells like fresh pineapple, absolutely love it,should be ready at the end of the month if not the beginning of October. Will be growing this for yrs to come

Thanks in advance
I got a pack of Grandmommy now, it was a gift. But i never grew anything, so thank u for all the info! :slide:

Back
Top Bottom