Moony's Moon Shot! Journal Sponsored By Herbies Seeds!

Moony

Hey guys and gals and everything in between! The time has finally come to get my journal going :)

I am extremely excited to announce a partnership with @Herbies Seeds at herbiesheadshop.com.

I will be doing 3 strains supplied by herbiesheadshop.com (links below in names)
Ordering the seeds went really smoothly. Got 2 separate deliveries in the end. Great discreet delivery with stealth measures which I won't go into. I also got 4 free Zkittlez fem seeds and a free gorilla glue auto. Which will be my first attempt at an auto in 4 months or so when I finish this run. I got email updates with delivery tracking. All in all a great service. Even got some papers and a joint holder as another free gift. This scales the more you order the more you get and even more free seeds with every €20 of your order. Highly recommended service regardless of sponsorship.

Grandmommy Purple by herbies seeds: 5 seeds to begin.
One of Herbies Seeds’ most potent new strains, Grandmommy Purple flaunts a sky-scraping 30% THC content! Her indica dominance will put you straight to sleep in one hit like an old-fashioned bedtime story and a comfy quilted blanket of purple smoke – just like Grandma used to make.

IMG_20211004_165311.jpg

Grandmommy-Purple-strain__VkMf80FTOiicaPtl.jpg

Mimosa Shot by herbies seeds: 3 seeds to begin.
Get ready for a wild night of euphoric intoxication with this 30% THC wonder strain, Mimosa Shot by Herbies Seeds. With every puff an appetizing citrus shot, she takes you on a thrilling ride through levels of happiness you thought you’d never reach. A grower’s delight, her intensity is balanced out by a glorious purple display and ridiculously large yields of up to 800g/m² (2.6oz/ft²).
mimosa-shot-strain__ydkFagqJq6ZIkale.jpg

IMG_20211004_165711.jpg

Dos-si-dos OG by Original Sensible Seeds (supplied by herbies seeds) : 4 seeds to begin.
Its THC content of 28-30% is so huge that even experienced smokers should be wary. This compelling treat, together with its 70% Indica genetics, gives the strain the ability to induce potent effects. It’s undoubtedly a fast-hitter, with immense power in the first stages of the high as the hard stone and relaxing effects take place. However, later stages bring users up to an uplifting and buzzing high that’s perfect for social activities!
do-si-dos-strain.jpg2__FnRQkLDQptT0hSqB.jpg

IMG_20211004_170125.jpg

All above images belong to Herbies Seeds - Marijuana Seeds – Cannabis Seeds For Sale – Buy Weed Seeds Online - Herbies and used with pre approved permission.

I will be starting in a coco/perlite 70/30 mix with added ecothrive. After very much thought and over planning (a rediculously unnecessary amount lol) I have decided to go straight seed to medium. I will be using a premium propagator. Water is 6.6 ph, rested for 12 hours with terrarium air stone system. I will be maintaining 23-26 degrees Celsius (sorry my American friends hehe) and a humidity over 70% using mist bottle and plain PH-ed water and keep humidity high. Pots are 0.5 litre square pots to start in. Have 3 litre ready for when they are needed.

I hope everyone enjoys my first journal :) any help or advice is always appreciated. Ask me anything you want too! I will be doing updates every few days minimum so grab a chair :)
Also plan to upgrade phone in next few weeks so stay tuned for much better quality too :)

Will try tag everyone I can remember. I'm bloody useless so if you know anyone give them a tag.

@Krissi1982
@West Hippie
@InTheShed
@skunksa
@Jon
@Tokin Roll
@Morda Grown

There are definitely more out there and I'm so sorry if I forgot anyone. Please do tag friends :)

I'm currently trying to get temps and humidity levels near to what I need.
Will post some pics soon :)
Will definitely be planting seeds tonight and post when I do. Just taking a break after setting up all my equipment, calibrating my new PH measure device :) and setting all the extractor etc.
IT'S FINALLY TIME WOOO! :ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Will try tag everyone I can remember. I'm bloody useless so if you know anyone give them a tag.

@Krissi1982
@West Hippie
@InTheShed
@skunksa
@Jon
@Tokin Roll
@Morda Grown

There are definitely more out there and I'm so sorry if I forgot anyone. Please do tag friends :)

I'm currently trying to get temps and humidity levels near to what I need.
Will post some pics soon :)
Will definitely be planting seeds tonight and post when I do. Just taking a break after setting up all my equipment, calibrating my new PH measure device :) and setting all the extractor etc.
IT'S FINALLY TIME WOOO! :ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:
:thanks::ciao::popcorn::reading420magazine::woohoo::high-five:

I'm in too! Thanks for the tag! So first - AWESOME strain selection. I'm a high THC guy too. I'm popping a Dos-Si-Do fast flowering photo from Barney's Farm. COOL. We'll both have one! And also, LOVE that you are tightening up your infrastructure before you even pop a seed. That's the way to do it!!!

Can't wait to see your show! Thanks.

Hey guys and gals and everything in between! The time has finally come to get my journal going :)

I am extremely excited to announce a partnership with @Herbies Seeds at herbiesheadshop.com.

I will be doing 3 strains supplied by herbiesheadshop.com (links below in names)

Grandmommy Purple by herbies seeds: 5 seeds to begin.
One of Herbies Seeds’ most potent new strains, Grandmommy Purple flaunts a sky-scraping 30% THC content! Her indica dominance will put you straight to sleep in one hit like an old-fashioned bedtime story and a comfy quilted blanket of purple smoke – just like Grandma used to make.

IMG_20211004_165311.jpg

Grandmommy-Purple-strain__VkMf80FTOiicaPtl.jpg

Mimosa Shot by herbies seeds: 3 seeds to begin.
Get ready for a wild night of euphoric intoxication with this 30% THC wonder strain, Mimosa Shot by Herbies Seeds. With every puff an appetizing citrus shot, she takes you on a thrilling ride through levels of happiness you thought you’d never reach. A grower’s delight, her intensity is balanced out by a glorious purple display and ridiculously large yields of up to 800g/m² (2.6oz/ft²).
mimosa-shot-strain__ydkFagqJq6ZIkale.jpg

IMG_20211004_165711.jpg

Dos-si-dos OG by Original Sensible Seeds (supplied by herbies seeds) : 5 seeds to begin.
Its THC content of 28-30% is so huge that even experienced smokers should be wary. This compelling treat, together with its 70% Indica genetics, gives the strain the ability to induce potent effects. It’s undoubtedly a fast-hitter, with immense power in the first stages of the high as the hard stone and relaxing effects take place. However, later stages bring users up to an uplifting and buzzing high that’s perfect for social activities!
do-si-dos-strain.jpg2__FnRQkLDQptT0hSqB.jpg

IMG_20211004_170125.jpg

All above images belong to Herbies Seeds - Marijuana Seeds – Cannabis Seeds For Sale – Buy Weed Seeds Online - Herbies and used with pre approved permission.

I will be starting in a coco/perlite 70/30 mix with added ecothrive. After very much thought and over planning (a rediculously unnecessary amount lol) I have decided to go straight seed to medium. I will be using a premium propagator. Water is 6.6 ph, rested for 12 hours with terrarium air stone system. I will be maintaining 23-26 degrees Celsius (sorry my American friends hehe) and a humidity over 70% using mist bottle and plain PH-ed water and keep humidity high. Pots are 0.5 litre square pots to start in. Have 3 litre ready for when they are needed.

I hope everyone enjoys my first journal :) any help or advice is always appreciated. Ask me anything you want too! I will be doing updates every few days minimum so grab a chair :)
Also plan to upgrade phone in next few weeks so stay tuned for much better quality too :)
Two 30%...it's been rough for me too, send some of those novelty items my way after you've looked at them on your shelf for about 5/6 months :rofl: I'm excited for you, these are delectable strains and you have yourself all set up. Glad to see you in positive spirits and so stoked for your new grow!

Excellent choices I must say ("Unapologetic glee" LOL)! Just so I understand, you're growing 13 plants in eventual 3L pots?
Actually 12 (corrected myself I have 4 dos planted) . I'm expecting to lose up to 20% so ideally would be 8 or 9 minimum. I'll have 2 4 ft x 4ft x 6.5 ft high tents (1 in pic) and if needed either my 2ft x 5.5ft closet or ill pick up another maybe slightly smaller tent.
Will be using 2 x 600 watt HPS and @Mars Hydro TSL2000 and a TS1000.
3litre pot will be next pot stage. Depending on root progress after 2 or 3 week in the 3 litre I'll be moving into final 20 litre square fabric pots. I was going to do 4 total pots but decided to stick to 3 total.

OK few pics. Sorry again for quality. A new phone with awesome camera is next on the list :)

IMG_20211015_214239.jpg

My new water setup :) hoping the extra air in water will help roots and also easier to mix and manage pH :)

IMG_20211015_213654.jpg

My new 6 inch Ac infinity adjustable EC fan(from America to UK hehe) with 6 inch Australian carbon long filter.
IMG_20211015_214212.jpg

Controller for fan. Has 8 settings. I'm currently on 4. Will probably only need 6 or 7 it's very powerful and unless on full quite quiet.
IMG_20211015_213658.jpg

Currently have propagator under Mars hydro TS1000 on lowest setting. Fan on to keep air from being stale.
IMG_20211015_213315.jpg

IMG_20211015_213323.jpg
IMG_20211015_213320.jpg

Propagator currently now at 24.3 and 74% humidity.

OK few pics. Sorry again for quality. A new phone with awesome camera is next on the list :)

IMG_20211015_214239.jpg

My new water setup :) hoping the extra air in water will help roots and also easier to mix and manage pH :)

IMG_20211015_213654.jpg

My new 6 inch Ac infinity adjustable EC fan(from America to UK hehe) with 6 inch Australian carbon long filter.
IMG_20211015_214212.jpg

Controller for fan. Has 8 settings. I'm currently on 4. Will probably only need 6 or 7 it's very powerful and unless on full quite quiet.
IMG_20211015_213658.jpg

Currently have propagator under Mars hydro TS1000 on lowest setting. Fan on to keep air from being stale.
IMG_20211015_213315.jpg

IMG_20211015_213323.jpg
IMG_20211015_213320.jpg

Propagator currently now at 24.3 and 74% humidity.
It has begun, everything looks great! Will look even better with your new phone!

It has begun, everything looks great! Will look even better with your new phone!
Thank you Krissi!! Past the point of no return now hehe. All seeds planted and all I can do now is pray to the germination gods :)

Kicks door In*

This is going to be awesome, congrates on your first Journey Brother Moony!

Back
Top Bottom