Moony's Moon Shot! Journal Sponsored By Herbies Seeds!

Sorry, I'm not them but I saw this. It makes zero difference. It will come up regardless. I keep mine in the light cuz I believe the little seedling can "see" the light it's striving for if you leave it on. The dirt is brighter above it than below it and I believe the seedling knows it. But it will come up either way. If either of these much more experienced guys says anything different I'll be shocked. But I'll learn something.
I think that's it for me maybe...little light they can see with their 0 eyeballs...I swear they can feel that warmth though and follow it....I'm sure Shed will bite that in the ass and say it's inanimate, it doesn't have feelings. Lol right, I'm sure, but I like to believe in MAGIC

Oh....you didn't sperm em out yet...no paper towels? I thought we bought those and plates. Were you scared of your big hands
It would have been a massacre. I'm not exaggerating lol. I almost lost 2 of the seeds yesterday trying to put into the medium haha. I even had teasers and they sprang out of them! I'm just not built for delicate things haha

IMG_20211016_151700.jpg
As you can see its impossible. My nails are non existant and my sausage fingers are only useful for giving pleasure...... The men love them hahahahahahaha sorry only joking but not about my stupid hands being no good for seed handling hehe

Thank you Jon. Sorry I hope I didn't offend you by not asking you too.
I appreciate that. Going to switch the light back on now :)

BTW you will regret being so helpful. Going to hassle you as much as Shed and Hippie now hahahah
Dude, you were smart to ask those guys, they're pros and I'm still a rookie. Not offended in the least and I would ask them before me about anything. But that one I happened to know for sure cuz I've tried it both ways and every single time they come up. I just keep the light on because sometimes you get a runner who wants to break dirt in 10 hours and maybe you're not there, so she spends her first moments above ground in the dark. I don't want that so I keep the light on.

IMG_20211016_151700.jpg
As you can see its impossible. My nails are non existant and my sausage fingers are only useful for giving pleasure...... The men love them hahahahahahaha sorry only joking but not about my stupid hands being no good for seed handling hehe
Omg how big are your feet!!! You know what idw know!!

I didn't germ before planting though so I dunno if light would help me at this point? Now you got me paranoid I'm doing it wrong.
Let's ask an expert hehe. @InTheShed @West Hippie one of you legends help please!!!! Should I have light on or off?!? Hehe
. Give me clones I’m 100%
Just any mild light , your temperature is very important .

I didn't germ before planting though so I dunno if light would help me at this point? Now you got me paranoid I'm doing it wrong.
Let's ask an expert hehe. @InTheShed @West Hippie one of you legends help please!!!! Should I have light on or off?!? Hehe
I keep the light on my peat pucks for warmth as well as to make sure the sprout sees light as soon as it breaks the surface (as Jon mentioned). Because as soon the sun comes up they go outside!

Thanks guys appreciate the help/advice :)
Notice how I only got it half right, and the experienced guys got it all the way right. That's why I would ask them first. Lmao!

I have evidently been securing my seeds from the wrong places. I've never grown a single strain that came even close to 30% THC and here you're growing three strains that are 28-30% THC. That Herbie's Seeds is doing something right genetically it seems. Worth looking at I'm thinking.

I have evidently been securing my seeds from the wrong places. I've never grown a single strain that came even close to 30% THC and here you're growing three strains that are 28-30% THC. That Herbie's Seeds is doing something right genetically it seems. Worth looking at I'm thinking.
Hey beez - yeah man there's tons now and tons of places to get them. If you don't find what you want there or with another sponsor, message me.

It would have been a massacre. I'm not exaggerating lol. I almost lost 2 of the seeds yesterday trying to put into the medium haha. I even had teasers and they sprang out of them! I'm just not built for delicate things haha
Is there like an idk, huge ass finger attachment you could buy for tweezers so you could actually use them with your Sasquatch hands...funny, I thought he was only a legend in the states. These historians don't know anything....You have bloodline Sir.

Haha I'm a size 12 uk 12 1/2 USA. I'm 6 ft 6 tall. With a huge..... Personality hahaha.

OK thanks Hippie :) light is back on now. Glad I checked hehe. @Krissi1982 I owe you one gurl :)
No one ever wants to believe in this magic world I live in with my plants....maybe now you will Moon since West believes :idea:....you don't owe me just pay it forward the next time you learn something new :reading420magazine:

6 6...yep Def Sasquatch...sheesh, you would tower me at 5 2

Is there like an idk, huge ass finger attachment you could buy for tweezers so you could actually use them with your Sasquatch hands...funny, I thought he was only a legend in the states. These historians don't know anything....You have bloodline Sir.
Hemostats and break one side of the lock off . Best tweezers you ever owned .

Whore.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Too much?
Oh I just seen it!!! Poor Jon thought he offended me with my lack of witty comeback.
You can't offend me, I'm always light hearted even when I seem like a wicked witch.

Back
Top Bottom