Godzilla Cookies Auto Sponsored By Herbies Seeds & Bestva LED Pro4000

I had to get that mentality. I was spending around £700 or $1000 a monthto support my smoking! Lol. It just means I can put a number on things that's all.

We get it!!!
I should say I don't have any outlet really. I've just got friends who will shout at me if I dont hook them up if I do some nice smoke lol.
My friends are limited but outlets come in many forms and fashions
I did say I understand how you guys do it :) my mum was like this with her plants. She treats them like they're her kids haha.
I can hear you say 'Mum' makes me happy

BTW Baked, sorry for blowing up your feed with green love statements!

Ya know I do kinda understand the whole it's alive so must survive thing. But I adopted more of a farmer's view on growing.

Like the naming thing. A farmer doesn't name his animals. Why would you name something which you plan to violently murder and chop up. Dry then preserve.

Cattle/crops aren't pets. You don't get a cat to fatten it up then slit it's throat. That's the reason a farmer doesn't treat his cattle the same as he treats his dog.

I treat my weed the same.

A farmer wouldn't keep a whole field going to keep 2 small plants alive. Because of the cost and time and wasted effort. Also imagine naming a field of plants haha.

So yeah. My way may seem a bit heartless. But I match my ways to the ways farmers have done since the beginnings of humanity. I consider this natural. And no one would ever say a farmer doesn't care for their crops or animals. It's their livelihood.

It's about being practical and realistic.

However I do appreciate the more Druidic ways of growing. I don't see any evidence of the plants being better because people talk or sing to them. But I do see evidence of the PERSON feeling better from being around their plants and personification of them.
I can definitely associate with this. After being away from “growing” for over a year—moving across America—and before that having my own farm for over 5 years, it was very hard to give it up. I missed the smells, the vigor of the plants, watching them grow and mature, etc. I missed my ZEN. It absolutely gets into my soul…:Namaste: I’m happier growing two little weed plants…much better than a poke in the eye…:cheesygrinsmiley:

I can definitely associate with this. After being away from “growing” for over a year—moving across America—and before that having my own farm for over 5 years, it was very hard to give it up. I missed the smells, the vigor of the plants, watching them grow and mature, etc. I missed my ZEN. It absolutely gets into my soul…:Namaste: I’m happier growing two little weed plants…much better than a poke in the eye…:cheesygrinsmiley:
Agree with ya pops !!!!!

Looks great, I'll be back later to start at beginning and catch up.

Edit: that tent looks absolutely huge in the first pics but once I got the other angles I was like ok it's not a 100ft by 100 ft lol but awesome rehabilitation of the babies my friend, I'm happy you didn't give up on them. And sorry about the pest issue I just learned about them little mofos and they can really do some damage plus they're nasty looking...but glad ya have it under control. I'ma stick around to see the finish. Great job.

BTW Baked, sorry for blowing up your feed with green love statements!
Never be sorry for doing whatever in my threads.
It absolutely gets into my soul…:Namaste: I’m happier growing two little weed plants…much better than a poke in the eye…:cheesygrinsmiley:
Yes indeed!!! These little boogers have definitely brought me more joy than not.
Looks great, I'll be back later to start at beginning and catch up.

Edit: that tent looks absolutely huge in the first pics but once I got the other angles I was like ok it's not a 100ft by 100 ft lol but awesome rehabilitation of the babies my friend, I'm happy you didn't give up on them. And sorry about the pest issue I just learned about them little mofos and they can really do some damage plus they're nasty looking...but glad ya have it under control. I'ma stick around to see the finish. Great job.
Welcome Hazmat. Good to have you. I wish I had something that big to grow in. I'd bump up my numbers to at least 5 autos! Haaa haaa.

Pests are no biggie if you find the right combo and timing. These will be gone in the next three applications. That's my guess.

Awwww!!! Thanks T! I appreciate that. I try my best to keep it consistent and the same settings in and out and back into here. Hope you have a wonderful day. Sending you a hug or fist bump to start your day...or start my day. Wait, are you ahead or behind? I'm confused. Can I call in sick based on confusion of time zones? Because that sounds like a legitimate damn reason to me.

"Look boss...I'm confused as shit about the world's time zones and some rando Queenslander is giving me shit about my photography. Can I have a paid mental day off please to chill with my weed plants all day? I SAID PLEASE DAMMIT!"

Why does my subconscious sound like he's 15? Have I never grown up?!
BakedArea's Boss: "This is the third time this week you've been late to work. Do you know what that means?"

BakedArea: "It's Wednesday?"

BakedArea's Boss: "This is the third time this week you've been late to work. Do you know what that means?"

BakedArea: "It's Wednesday?"
Priceless. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill

You could just post pics like this and no one would be the wiser about the size of the plants!
full

Then you'd hear about the growing frost rails! :thumb:

You could just post pics like this and no one would be the wiser about the size of the plants!
full

Then you'd hear about the growing frost rails! :thumb:
Is this how I should approach other pics to trick size?!

Too much for this family friendly site?! I couldn't resist man. Have you ever seen a silver platter THAT large and not offer up something to put on it?

Is this how I should approach other pics to trick size?!

Too much for this family friendly site?! I couldn't resist man. Have you ever seen a silver platter THAT large and not offer up something to put on it?
Ha!

I'm not surprised no one has responded to this post.

I wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole!

I guess I'm the only one that thinks they are cute as shit.

...they do look normal size though like that though, js....

...they it does look normal size though like that though
That's what she said!

Look...there was never a maturity level requirement when I joined this site ok. Stop judging and go smoke something...or eat something...like a d...

I have no idea why my brain went there. 30mg of gummies is my excuse. Except I don't feel it. But I'm still blaming it on that!

I too, was today year's old when I learned that.. Thanks!

Thank you!
Fixed That For You!

No clue why you don't know that. ;)
See above referenced secondary comment :rofl: :thanks:
That's what she said!

:headbanger: he popped up so I left him he found it hysterical
Look...there was never a maturity level requirement when I joined this site ok. Stop judging and go smoke something...or eat something...like a d...
I have no idea why my brain went there. 30mg of gummies is my excuse. Except I don't feel it. But I'm still blaming it on that!
Bahaha I'm feeling the canna butter I put on the pork roll egg and cheese I had for dinner...I'm gonna be really really high (Dave Chapelle, Half Baked) for a while....
Where did I leave off with this one? Looking back...ok day 65 was my last post.

The girls looks so dainty and beautiful

Back
Top Bottom