Bestva 1000w light?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randyhamlyn3

Hey fellow growers, just wanted to find out as much as I can about these lights,so If anyone has one or has grown with it please let me know how u did with it.. like to know the size and yield and number of plants u had with the bestva 1000watt light

I'm thinking that a Bestva light that sold 4 years ago is not the same Bestva light that they are selling now. I have a older Bestva light, I'm an amateur grower my advice would be skewed at the very least.

Leds are advancing so fast... things are changing all the time. I think it's best to look at a more current Bestva light or any other brand for that matter.

All I should say really is that it is bright... very very bright. I had yields, I was learning... still are learning.

Well...right now they have one of the best deals for a 100w light. It's only like $84 on Amazon right now! I was lucky enough to get one to try from Bestva. I ended up ordering another because I like the quality of the light. I am not growing anything under them at the moment but this light is definitely bright enough in my opinion. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Well...right now they have one of the best deals for a 100w light. It's only like $84 on Amazon right now! I was lucky enough to get one to try from Bestva. I ended up ordering another because I like the quality of the light. I am not growing anything under them at the moment but this light is definitely bright enough in my opinion. Sorry I couldn't be more help.
Yes I read that the 1000w one I just bought is actual 185 from the wall

I ordered a bestva 1000 and the sponsor bestvas site told me to set up a PayPal payment or put me through the steps then took the money from my account and sent me a receipt of order but now bestva is saying I didn't purchase yet....
Anyone heard of this

I ordered a bestva 1000 and the sponsor bestvas site told me to set up a PayPal payment or put me through the steps then took the money from my account and sent me a receipt of order but now bestva is saying I didn't purchase yet....
Anyone heard of this
Ok. They ask for your pay pal email and they send you the money. In many cases, the money sits froze in the pay pal until you provide the order number or 21 days, which ever comes first. You then take the money and buy the light off of Amazon. Or if your money is froze, you spend your own money for the light while you wait for the money to unfreeze. In return, they ask for your “5” star review. You send them the order number showing proof that you purchased the light. Maybe you need to provide the order number to them.

It shouldn't be pulling that much. It is rated to only pull 105W.
Exactly! And if they advertised more than that then it’s a big exaggeration on their part. The light could possibly get 1 plant to harvest but not much more than that. Its just not that bright.

Exactly! And if they advertised more than that then it’s a big exaggeration on their part. The light could possibly get 1 plant to harvest but not much more than that. Its just not that bright.
I have not seen it advertised at over 105W. Where did you see the 185W?

Yes I read that the 1000w one I just bought is actual 185 from the wall
Could you share where you read this please? I have not seen anything stating more than 105W.
It wasn’t me that saw it advertised at over 105w
Oops...got confused.

Also...what is it with manufacturers absurd model #s. Why call this a P1000? Same goes for the hundreds of other LED manufacturers. No creativity. The P1000 is supposedly enough to replace a 500W HPS bulb. Maybe P500 would have been better?! :laugh:

:bong::lot-o-toke:

Sorry...random things I think about while puffing away and taking a dump. Peace out y'all

I want to get one of those deals. Too bad import fees and shipping to Canada makes it twice the price
I live in Saskatchewan... I got a friend to order it for me for $150 or perhaps slightly less (coulda been $140, the price was fluctuating as we were ordering it.)

I believe I read somewhere where my 1000 watt was drawing 185 from the wall... or was that 165... The instruction manual is a small card with 5 pictures and a web address on it - no info.

I live in Saskatchewan... I got a friend to order it for me for $150 or perhaps slightly less (coulda been $140, the price was fluctuating as we were ordering it.)

I believe I read somewhere where my 1000 watt was drawing 185 from the wall... or was that 165... The instruction manual is a small card with 5 pictures and a web address on it - no info.
Its only 105 actual watts

When u ordered it what did u get for an email. I got a receipt but nothing about when it will be shipped or anything

Hey, I'm also testing one of the P1000W BESTVAs. I've started my outdoor plants under it and here they are at 6 weeks from dropping seeds in 58-ish degree temps (trying to slow them down because Michigan has 4+ fake springs before we get real spring) in my 2x4 tent:

They uh...didn't slow down much. So far I really like the little light. I'll try to remember to get a kwh reading with just the light running later but there's little difference between it and my other 2000w non-sponsor light

@Randyhamlyn3

We are sorry to hear of your troubles and concerns. We are inviting @GrowTina to the conversation to perhaps help work out the problem(s).

Have you been able to locate any transactions or email exchanges with Bestva? Perhaps just logging in to PayPal to see transaction history would help. :)

Hey, I'm also testing one of the P1000W BESTVAs. I've started my outdoor plants under it and here they are at 6 weeks from dropping seeds in 58-ish degree temps (trying to slow them down because Michigan has 4+ fake springs before we get real spring) in my 2x4 tent:

They uh...didn't slow down much. So far I really like the little light. I'll try to remember to get a kwh reading with just the light running later but there's little difference between it and my other 2000w non-sponsor light
Nice....an yes I have a receipt for it in email but no reply back from bestva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom