Grandpa's White Widow - 2nd Grow.NO MISTAKES!

grandpastoner

I made a mistake in my 1st grow by overwatering. So while the 1st plants go outside and into Mother Nature...I have started germination on my 2nd grow. And this time...NO DAMN MISTAKES !

tmpphppOYuX9.jpg

Once again I am using Dutch Passion Feminized White Widows...

tmpphp6dtr3W.jpg

With all the help and advice I have gotten on this wonderful site :headbanger:...I have a ton of knowledge that I did not have just a few weeks ago. :yummy: So here we go again.

Re: Grandpa's White Widow - 2nd Grow...NO MISTAKES !

If you are not making mistakes then you are not tuning in your skills... No worries Grandpa, just listen to what we tell ya, a lot of us have been through it and know what to expect and how to rememdy it. You will be consuming your own homegrown meds here in no time... Be patient, it will all start to come together... :peace:

If you are not making mistakes then you are not tuning in your skills...

Truer words have not been spoken...err...typed. Mistakes, for the intelligent person, are learning tools. Best of luck this go 'round Grandpa...I'll be along for this one also.

you got this one gramps

If you are not making mistakes then you are not tuning in your skills... No worries Grandpa, just listen to what we tell ya, a lot of us have been through it and know what to expect and how to rememdy it. You will be consuming your own homegrown meds here in no time... Be patient, it will all start to come together... :peace:

First off...a great big hell yea and thanxxx to all my extended family here for having my back...StonyGeoff, Pitviper420, Be IRIE, SouthernWeed, happiehippie, SouthernOnt, SmokeyJoe, and DeadTour09...yall got the positive energy flowing my way and I appreciate every damn bit of it. :thanks:

Second...giving up is just not in my nature. I'm the type of bastard that refuses to be beaten. And when I said "no mistakes"...I was just being optimistic. I realize there will undoubtedly be more...just part of the learning process. But I won't make the same ones twice. I only do that when it comes to pretty girls.:kiss:

I am gonna see this one thru with less mistakes...and keep counting on all of you to guide my old ass to the promised land. :yummy:

Second...giving up is just not in my nature. I'm the type of bastard that refuses to be beaten. And when I said "no mistakes"...I was just being optimistic. I realize there will undoubtedly be more...just part of the learning process. But I won't make the same ones twice. I only do that when it comes to pretty girls.:kiss:

I am gonna see this one thru with less mistakes...and keep counting on all of you to guide my old ass to the promised land. :yummy:

+ rep for the never say die attitude...and the sense of humor!

I made a mistake in my 1st grow by overwatering. So while the 1st plants go outside and into Mother Nature...I have started germination on my 2nd grow. And this time...NO DAMN MISTAKES !

If you're not making mistakes, well, you know what they say: If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

The main thing is to ALWAYS learn from mistakes (yours and others') and to remember what you've learned.

Are you going to keep the other journal going as an outdoor one?

Remember, aerate that soil! If it is "too" airy, you can always water more often. If it's too heavy, well... You already learned that one lol.

SUBSCRIBED!

As always, thanks for sharing your progress in a journal!

Yes...the other journal will as of this weekend become an outdoor work in progress. I may transfer all 8 of the poor babies outside where Mother nature can hopefully heal them. This journal is a 4 lady indoor grow. I do have a question though...I am considering buying a Metal Halide grow light to help the vegitation period. I found some for about $50.00. But how do I know what watt bulb to use ? There's 150, 175, 250, 400, 600, 800, and 1000. I have read that this type bulb promotes fast and healthy growth during the veg-stage. Any suggestions ?

Back
Top Bottom