Great White EU supplier

I'd check out our sponsors. I'm not located in "EU" but I have had nothing but positive results from our sponsor JJ Bones at Perfect Gardens.

I live in BFE (Bum F*cked Egypt). I have to resort to buying essentials via the internet. I try my hardest to make those purchases through a :420: sponsor. It's just really good for them and us. In addition, there's a bit of satisfaction knowing you won't get jipped.

I think Advanced is based in Holland although they have facilities in most of the "western countries". I also believe that a person can order their products straight from their website. If so, that may be your best route.

Great White you say? I use a very similar product called ZHO from Botanicare. I pulled it out just to make sure.

It reads...I'm too tired to retype Latin. 6 species of "Endomychorrizals" 4 forms of "Trichoderma" along with L-glycine.

I purchased this from our sponsor Perfect Gardens. Third similar product I've used though Great White was not one. This stuff works as it says. Also a bit cheaper than GW.

Just my two cents..

Back
Top Bottom