GreenBuds & Hash - Organic Coco - Pineapple Express - Kushage & Heavy Duty Fruity

Michiganic

whats up fellow growers & everyone at:420: :welcome: and welcome to our first grow journal!
Were Just as excited as ever to wecome yall into our first Organic grow, so come on in!ALL feedback is greatly appreciated
all four plants were started from feminized seed, two of which were Pineapple Express from G13 Labs, which is an indica dominant hybrid as well as are the Kushage and the Heavy Duty Fruity that were growing from T H SEEDS, which are both a little under a week younger than the two pineapple express plants... more days.

Were growing in 5 Gal fabric root pouches filled with 8/1 mix of Roots Organics "Roots Origional" which is a coco-perlite mix that also has some beneficial nutrients and other things such as yucca extract and aloe, And throw about two inches of the new Growstone GS3 mix, on the top and bottom of our pots, which is a coco-Growstone mix that adds "MYKOS" from "extreme Gardening" which is just beneficial bacteria that is really good for your roots.

Were currently Vegging under two 2' x 4 bulb t5s with a grow cfl in the middle jus for extra light

We will Bloom one plant at a time in the 4x4 space under a SCROG net using 600w digital/dimmable ballast with a brand new 600w Hortilux HPS bulb.

At this time all that we need for temp comtroll is a little 6" "hurricane" clip fan but soom i will be grabbong an oscilating wall-mount fan and also hooking up a small in-line fan to my carbon filter and shooting the air outside but that is just a thought at this moment... mater of fact, that reminds me... I SHOULD get everything im going to need for that project ASAP because im going to start the first plant in bloom in about a month.... ITS THAT TIME GUYS!!

the temp stays between 70-80, the co2 makes it a little warmer but its nothing that jus opening the closwet door for 5-10 minutes doesnt fix atm...

the PH of my growing medium is around 7.7 and although thats a little high for my liking while using coco... the girls do not seem to mind whatsoever!

i use ph 5.8-6.3 water and nutrient solution when feeding my plants, just the other day i went to feed, took my Hanna PH meter out (without caliburating it first) Phd' my food to about 5.9 and fed them, onlt for them to be completely scorched the next day!! im talking yellowing/ white edges, burnt spots, and nasty looking new growth, so i did a little trouble shooting, and quickly found that my ph meter was reading 8.1 in my 7.01 solution... WHOA lol... time to re caliburate and slightly flush my babies with water phd the RIGHT WAY to 6.2... literally about 4 hours later, you could tell that my girls were WAYYY HAPPIER!! all standing straight up at attention!!! it is now more than 24 hrs later and tho there is still some scorched tips, the plants looks completely recovered! Thank God! lol rookie mistake!

As far as pests go... i had as many fungus gnats as comes in any bag of roots origional i have ever bought... nothing a little overgrow cant fix!

To feed these girls im using dechlorinated tap water with a ppm of about 250 and PH of about 7.5, which is actually decent compaired to some tap ive seen... i am feeding these girls the entire "ROOTS ORGANICS" line by Aurora, I am also using their Dry amendments "roots Uprising" as much as the schedule calls for it, i also have a few more odds and ends that arent made by Aurora but all of which are 100% organic such as "superthrive" and "organic molasses" and kelp and fish made by "Organically Done" Here in Michigan...Worm castings and alaskin HUMUS are also essintials in my home made teas... I never EVER give full strength feeds, half strength or LESS!! I also do at least one Organic Tea per month or so, brewing in a 5 gallon bucket with 2 med. sized airstones for 36-48 hours or untill the foamy head is just uncontrollable.

BUCKET SIZE - 5 gal root pouch
NUTRIENTS - roots organics Buddah Grow & Buddah Bloom, plus all micro nutrients and additives
LIGHTS - 2 T5 fixtures with a cfl in the middle for extra light
MEDIUM - Coco/growstone/perlite mix 8 parts Roots Origional to 1 part Gs3 mix
STRAINS - Pineapple Express by G13 Labs, Kushage by THSeeds, Heavy Duty Fruity by THSeeds
#of Plants - 4

OKAY!!! hopefully that is a good start, pictures and MORE updates coming very soon!!!

ONE LOVE YALL -GREENBUDS&HASH

re: GreenBuds & Hash - Organic Coco - Pineapple Express - Kushage, & HeavyDutyFruity

Looks like I am the 1st one here, so if you do not mind I will grab a bean bag up front since I am old and have bad eyes. Want to see all the fun :thumb:

Yes sir~! :welcome: to our grow room man, got some new camera equipment so better quality pictures and videos are on the way!!! like i said, i wasnt able to link our youtube videos or channel because of people spamming and stuff, but if u go on youtube and search for us @GreenBuds&Hash, we have a vlog started for our garden also... im sure i will post the videos and pictures here as well as soon as i learn how! much appreciated though man! ENJOY!!! -GB&H

re: GreenBuds & Hash - Organic Coco - Pineapple Express - Kushage, & HeavyDutyFruity

Yes sir~! :welcome: to our grow room man, got some new camera equipment so better quality pictures and videos are on the way!!! like i said, i wasnt able to link our youtube videos or channel because of people spamming and stuff, but if u go on youtube and search for us @GreenBuds&Hash, we have a vlog started for our garden also... im sure i will post the videos and pictures here as well as soon as i learn how! much appreciated though man! ENJOY!!! -GB&H
Cool cool, will hope over and take a peek. I thought about doing videos but when I tried doing one, I hated my voice so bad, I did not want to be banned from the site for cruel and inhumane punishment. Will stick to plain old photos.
You are aware you have to upload them to the site 1st before you can post them right? Then once you have uploaded them to the site they will be available to post by using the tab on the lower left corner that says "My Photos"

20151202_115942.jpg

Hey Mich it looks like you are off to a good start.

I have used Buddah Grow a lot and its fantastic. Have also used a few of the Roots additives the grow shop owner has given samples of.

re the fungus gnats. I use yellow sticky traps right over the soil and it catches a bunch of them to keep them in check.
I made some holders out of old fence wire.
G10_room_view_2_wks_veg.jpg

re the fungus gnats. I use yellow sticky traps right over the soil and it catches a bunch of them to keep them in check.
I made some holders out of old fence wire.
G10_room_view_2_wks_veg.jpg

Thanks much for the tip!! i run a growstore that my family owns so i grabbed them yellow puppies a while back and took care of the problem, those first pics were a little older i am now at the beginning of week 5 in veg for the two oldest Pineapple Express plants =)

those are a must have in ANY organic garden considering the gnat content of soils and the fact that wet medium is a perfect BREEDING ground for them little suckers!!! appreciate all and any comments/subs/feedback, ANYTHING!! thank youuu!

you have an online store too?

Were working on a website now my brother, all store prices are hydrofarm and sunlight supply SRP , i give a 10% cash discount also, we have a HUUUUGE supply of everything you could need to grow any way... you can find us on FaceBook at Happy Hydro, check out some pics of our gaylord and petoskey stores.

that of course is not why im on this site, but we do have a nice selection ☺

I myself have used both, and i do LOVE GO and GH pretty much as a whole, the have good products, but something about the guys over at Aurora... they have a VERY good group of growers and scientists that've BEEN working on this lineup, tweaking and perfecting it to what it is now, and i must say, it is absolutely amazing so far, my plants are in LOVE with it pahah:love:
I never feed full strength no matter what nutrients i am using, i usually introduce the nutrients at 1/4 strength and work my way up to about 3/4 strength or full... So like i said, so far, so good! I will throw some new pics up here in a few gotta grab the camera and decide if im going to shoot another youtube vid today or naw, but reguardless you will be able to see my results in a few hours!

I always say : if it's not broke, don't fix it... you say GO has been working well for you, mabe its best to stick with it, if you are wanting to try something new though, and wanting to stay organic, I 100% recomend Roots Organics over almost any organic line besides GO, and Organically Done, which is made here in Michigan:bravo::high-five:

I use the Buddah grow& Bloom + all of the additives (when called for per Roots Organics 5ml feeding schedule)
I also use the Roots Organics "uprising" which are dry-amendments in a three-part "grow""foundation"+"bloom"
which are AMAZING!! you name it they got it in one of those three bags haha, so good for top dressing every once in a while, and i also use Dyna Gro Pro tekt which is silica and i use Organic Molasses... when used together in the right quantities, your garden will go completely insane (in a good way) and it will love you for it!

any more questions or anything hit me up! #onelove #staygreen
. -GreenBuds&Hash

Back
Top Bottom