Greenhouse - Light Deprevation - Outdoor Grow

all is dry and it seems i will pull approximately 3lbs from the greenhouse I pulled 2 weeks early.

not a complete loss but it would've been if I let it go. I am going to go pick up some teens/moms and throw some GDP in my closet and put some2.5/3ft plants out to get a head start.they will be indica dominant for sure.

will put pics of bud on branches and and pics of trimmed nugs they look very nice.

I will be getting 18 40-50gal pots. will be using FFOF and I will mix some other things in with it. I am going to try to RE-Veg the plants I just pulled I am in 25 gal smart pots and am confused if I should do what you normally do and trim the roots or since I'm in smart pots if they will be fine. I think they will be fine I'll add some Mykos Pure Mycorrhizal Inoculant root enhancer and put them under veg cycle watch them bush out.

Subscribed :popcorn:
thanks I am trying, just got 7 45 gallon smart pots and I got 14 bags of Happy Frog soil and 7 bags of FFOF I will grab another 7 smart pots and same amount of soil then my yard will be stocked till harvest. So I will grab the soil and pots during the week. I have alien OG and purple kush to plant next just a little pricey :D I will run the full cycle with all 15 plants won't do any light dep. just fill the greenhouse use it for regular season. I'm going to grab like 100+ gallon reservoir so I can run all 15 on drip lines. Sooooo tired of bucket feeding I'm hoping everything gets big enough and I don't have to use extra lighting.

ok so i picked up a total of 14 pots and like 110-120 cubic feet of soil.

9 45gallon smart pots and 5 65 gallon pots.i halved happy frog and FFOF soil since it works well for me in smart pots.

I also put up two lines and hung 4 clamp lights with CFL's to ensure my plants flower when I want them too put them on a 15/9 light cycle.

I think I will continue with the X nutrients line the quality of the last stuff was amazing the quantity was okay i wish i could've let them finish.

looking into a reservoir over the next week. tired of hand watering.

So after a lot of hard work I have installed reservoir drip line taken down extra lighting am now letting it go with season. I'm going to do cleanup all day in my area.

I have 14
2 blue dream
2 sour d
Dark star
Ultra violet
GSC
2gdp
5 alien og

Still using x nutrients. Micro grow and amino. Cut out silica and grow spray.will post pics in next hour :)

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom