UK Greenhouse Grow Money Maker

Noobyield

First post on the forum and am after guidance aswell as to share my grow, not sure how to post pictures so will try that after posting this!

The chosen strain was greenhouse seeds money maker! Planted from seed beginning of April and all three are now taller than me. So they must be 6' or over.

Planted in a regular shop bought soil in large pots, and have been in a plastic greenhouse. Fed with basic nutes but I have just ordered some biobuzz bloom feed as I'm concerned they aren't getting enough food!

If anybody could give me any guidance it would be great, I can accept criticism so fire away :)

image31510.jpg

Sorry for lack of other images. I'm finding this quite confusing on how to post my pictures!

theres a link at the bottom of my sig , HOW TO UPLOAD YOU PICTURES , the smaller link , im just across the pond in n ireland :)

the biobizz should do the trick , its a pretty good product , its not too strong either , hope they go well for you , my outdoor ones are massive but im worried about the rain we get , you know how it is , maybe your more south than me

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom