Don't buy expensive seeds if you're a new grower

harryhampster3rd

Believe me.
You will lose money.

Pay 10 bucks a female seed, no more.
Always buy from Amsterdam seed banks,
or ones with a good reputation.
Greenhouse seeds offer great quality at 10 bucks average.

customs do not worry too much about a few seeds, they
will just throw them in waste container or if they have time,
Send off a photo copy to you personally, saying do not do this again.

Keep it low key. two plants aren't going to get you in the slammer.
Choose money maker or dr krippling incredible bulk, one of these bad
boys, will fill out the tent in no time.
They cost around 13 -16 bucks each well worth it. great smoke. high THC.

I thought this was, don't buy expensive seeds...$10 seed :rofl::rofl::rofl: do they actually get sold for more? :rofl::rofl: Mr Nice seeds auction, 20seeds per packet, pay around £15-£20 euro packet.

Ok I thought you was one of them fly by guys just wanting to sell something get them all the time here sorry welcome to the club then

Now I kinda disagree with you let's face it it cost around $1000 to get set up if your gonna be serious about it so what's another $100 for a bag of quality seeds that you know will be good and all you gotta do is not kill them
I started out with bag seed and was a nitemare all that work and all I got was some high end ditch weed and learned you don't just pull a male plant roots and all and leave in the trashcan for days because it will mature on you and seed your room (lucky only 2 by the intake) plus if you start with good genetics I think that is half the battle and will respond to what you do to it that bag seed was the slowest growing biggest pain to deal with had me thinking maybe I can't do this
then ordered some good seed and they grew like rockets I thought cause I struggled so much with the ditch weed
Just my experience welcome again

Buy expensive seeds and only from trusted breeders unless you don’t give a sh*t about yeld, genetics, potency and your time. Buy cheap from poor breeders and you may waste your money on those seeds, on bills and on your set - up. I almost ended buying badazz kush from barneys, but just google what people says and you will see. Heavyweight is cheap and good. I ended up buying seeds which costs 10£ each. But at least I have healthy plants and don’t have to worry about shit yeld or sick plants or bad genes. :)
Delicious
Bomb
Heavyweight
Paradise

All trusted. :) cheerz

$10 seed is stupidity for knockoff off crap....

In the seed world genetics are everything and you better believe you pay for it, i pay between $10-15 a seed, obviously buying 3,5 & 10 packs you get the discount.

I would disagree with buying cheap seeds if your a new grower, iv grown once with cheapish seeds and the genetics were cheapish to, had numerous problems so if you put all them numerous problems that come with cheap seeds you end up causing the new grower to stress and worry, but you can avoid all this when you can simply buy great genetics and pay for what you pay for, if i found genetics that were outstanding id quite happily pay $20 a seed.

Its always true for what they say, you pay for what you get.

Its true what I say, you get ripped off for paying anything over $5 seed.... I don't know who 'they' are but their full of shit...

Super Silver haze, Mango haze Neville's haze, 20 seeds packet, purchased for_2.50 seed and under
Critical mass, Black widow, mango widow, la Nina_ 20seeds packet purchased for $2 seed and under
G13 Skunk, shark shock, medicine man, nl5haze etc_20seeds packet purchased for $1.50 seed and under

Funny how this shut down quick.. peeps saying you gotta spend top dollar for quality and that's what gets likes :rofl::rofl: I'm saving you dollars for better genetics and get ignored :rofl:

Ok grizzwald you have my attention now I guess I just didn't know any better not in the market yet but I'd dam sure be price check-in before I order next time I'm like a kid though if I see something I wanna try think I gave $9 last year shipping sucked

Ok I thought you was one of them fly by guys just wanting to sell something get them all the time here sorry welcome to the club then

Now I kinda disagree with you let's face it it cost around $1000 to get set up if your gonna be serious about it so what's another $100 for a bag of quality seeds that you know will be good and all you gotta do is not kill them

I grow outdoors. This yr, my legal grow set up cost me less than $60, including seeds, manure, and nutes for the entire season. & I am quite serious about my grow. ;)This one's 2 weeks from chop

My 27c seed showing some frost :rofl: admittinly I did buy 80 seeds for €22 euro :rofl:
IMG_20180912_074944.jpg

Back
Top Bottom