Any Seed Banks that take Visa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there all, I'm having trouble finding a seed bank that takes Visa. I've been on a couple of sites that said they did; but when you get to check out they want you to convert it to some other payment type. So they don't really take Visa.
I wont do Bitcoin ever again til they change the rules & you can spend the bitcoin immediately after purchasing it. They make you wait 2 weeks after buying it to spend it. I lose money every time I buy that crap during the 2 week waiting period.
Kind of a Ponzi scheme to me. I'm not a person to send cash in the mail because if it gets lost I'm Shit out of luck.
Anybody here from the L.A. area ? Is there any place in L.A. you can walk in & buy seeds ? It's a 6 hour drive to L.A. so I'll make the trip if I can buy the seeds in a shop there. I'm looking for Dos Si Dos #33, Incredible Bulk & Fire OG seeds & looking to order ASAP if anyone knows where I can purchase them.

Hey Buds,
I use gorilla seeds, I paid using visa debit card. It says they also accept visa credit.
I'm in the UK, that's where gorilla is based so I don't know if they have different rules shipping to the US.

Where were you buying Bitcoin from? I've always used Coinbase and there's only ever been a wait when I first signed up and they had to verify my information. Now when I buy or sell it's always immediately available, but now that I'm thinking about it that may be because my total "portfolio" balance can cover it, kind of like when you "cash" a check at the bank. You aren't really cashing the check, the bank is giving you your money from your account in the amount of that check and depositing the check into your account. But if you don't have the value of the check in your account, you can't cash it.

I'll 2nd Gorilla Seeds being good but I've never used Visa with them, no issues shipping to US though. Haven't used new420seedsguy but I believe he accepts Venmo, probably Visa too.

Seedsman and new420guyseeds both take debit cards.

Seedsman took 38 days to get the last batch here. New420guyseeds took 14 days or less every time.

Seedsman, attitude, true north all take visa. Neptune/platinum do, but they make you go through some type of payment site where you buy a gift card that is then sent back to the site (all electronically) and you’re marked paid instantly.

I used seedsman, I-49. But, I 49 raised their prices. There is also the vault and manly.
seedsman also gives free seeds with a minimum order

New420Guys was quick, one week. Little crass in emails, but what are you gonna do? They do charge $10 for card processing, which is BS, but then again.

I used Visa with Seedsman, and since you're in the US you can use credit cards to buy from True North.

True North has went back down hill again. Not good whatsoever. They’re prices are way high, then they hit you with a ridiculous card fee, and then to top it all off will charge you and not send your order. Then of course won’t answer support tickets until someone finally does a chargeback, at which point they finally answer you, point out they don’t have something from your order in stock, and would it be alright to give you canuck seeds instead.

Well, feck that noise.

FYI my Coinbase account gives me instant access to bitcoin that I buy using debit or credit card. They will only make you wait when using a bank or wire transfer.

True North has went back down hill again. Not good whatsoever. They’re prices are way high, then they hit you with a ridiculous card fee, and then to top it all off will charge you and not send your order. Then of course won’t answer support tickets until someone finally does a chargeback, at which point they finally answer you, point out they don’t have something from your order in stock, and would it be alright to give you canuck seeds instead.

Well, feck that noise.
Hmm, that's no good. I did notice that their prices were a bit higher than I would've liked, but I just waited until their seeds were on sale to buy them. I did find the lineages given for some strains were a little wonky for the Canuk seeds (eg. Blue Widow being from Blueberry crossed with Cheese), but the plants I'm growing from them are pretty healthy. I wouldn't consider going back to them if I'd had an experience like yours.

Hmm, that's no good. I did notice that their prices were a bit higher than I would've liked, but I just waited until their seeds were on sale to buy them. I did find the lineages given for some strains were a little wonky for the Canuk seeds (eg. Blue Widow being from Blueberry crossed with Cheese), but the plants I'm growing from them are pretty healthy. I wouldn't consider going back to them if I'd had an experience like yours.

They’ve burned me twice now on fast buds promotions. They sit on the order, then “oh sorry, we’re out of stock” is always the excuse.

Specifically the buy one get one on FB 5-packs. They have them, just not a promo pack. Normally true north is $75 USD for a 5-pack of FB seeds, where everywhere else is $50. So a 50% markup off the bat. However, with the BOGO, that’s $37.50/pack, and then 20% off that with the forum code makes it $30. That would be fine, except they never show up.

OTOH, both seedsman and attitude can come from the EU/UK and be here inside of 3 weeks typically. Case in point, I ordered from Seedsman 18 days ago, and they’ll be here today.

If there were no other seedbank carrying something I really, really wanted, I would have to think long and hard about doing business with them again, and I 99.99% sure I would just wait it out (unless it was a discontinued strain, then maybe.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom