Greetings bud lovers =}

GrowMeElmo

ok finally after an hour i managed to register :roorrip: =} my name is leonard Lowe, err wait that was a movie, my name is GrowMeElmo, but you can call me - Elmo! im a first time grower, but a life long cannabis lover! i will be seeking help in my endeavors and offer anything i can as well =} thank you and have a great 420!

Elmo :high-five:

ty vm =} arent we a pare lol yes im seeing so much info already its amazing! good growing for you too! hope to see your work:high-five:

well Bro i germed seeds and have a closet that im working in right now... but if things blaze the way i want then i will just keep it here in the closet! i am going to start a grow log i think... i have been taking pics since i started and i have a lot of curve learning to do! this may be my first time, but i have high hopes =}:party: i am doing dirt from seed this next crop and go hydro on my 3rd crop, but again if things blaze properly i will just keep it there... dont fix it if it ain't broke right??? lololol:rocker: im not looking to get rich, just have some killer smoke for me =} i have arthritis and my friend Mary Jane really eases the pain when things get bad... and without knocking me out like chems! I have a 600 sq ft room that may get the works in it just for Mary Jane and wuld be great for the hydro thing :bravo:

:reading420magazine:I've been takin' photos as well with the intention of creating a log ... figured I'd get a couple weeks in b4 posting to that thread. Sounds like we are of the same ilk friend ... a lot of learning to do, but high hopes! Only have two girls for 1st time so that if I have trouble I won't be completely devastated. If successful I will step it up to 4 ... maybe 6 but no more than that cause it's all for me:). Let's stay in touch brotha, I'm gettin views on my threads but not a lot of replies ... I might be a little impatient lol

Back
Top Bottom