Hi! I'm Rainbowdash - New girl here, same stoner everywhere else

Rainbowdash

Hello my fellow cannabis lovers! Just here to educated myself and dive deeper into the cannabis world. Just a college girl now but hopefully once I get my degree in Event Management I can tie that in with marijuana. I have grown a love and huge interest in the medical marijuana industry over the past year, so I guess I can be considered a newbie still to all this, but my ultimate goal is to work in the industry, bring awareness, and break the taboo of it all. My boyfriend is also a grower on here, BpoBrad, so I thought I'd come on in and support his work. I'm open to any suggestions, tips, facts, you name it! And would love to talk and meet new people who have the same interests as me.

Side note- the emoji's on here are probably the cutest things ever! :yummy::blunt: so expect a lot of them

Stay stoned :hippy:

Hello my fellow cannabis lovers! Just here to educated myself and dive deeper into the cannabis world. Just a college girl now but hopefully once I get my degree in Event Management I can tie that in with marijuana. I have grown a love and huge interest in the medical marijuana industry over the past year, so I guess I can be considered a newbie still to all this, but my ultimate goal is to work in the industry, bring awareness, and break the taboo of it all. My boyfriend is also a grower on here, BpoBrad, so I thought I'd come on in and support his work. I'm open to any suggestions, tips, facts, you name it! And would love to talk and meet new people who have the same interests as me.

Side note- the emoji's on here are probably the cutest things ever! :yummy::blunt: so expect a lot of them

Stay stoned :hippy:

If you can put up with BpoBrad, you're good people in my book! :rofl:

Welcome Rainbowdash, I'm sure you've already heard from your bf that this is the greatest forum on earth, I hope you find that as well.

Edited to add: here's my favorite emoji: :yahoo:

He's awesome, right?

WOW! you all are so nice! I didn't expect anyone to respond to me! just you three have put a smile on my face :thanks:
it definitely takes a special female to put up with BpoBrad...but I'm lucky, maybe a little crazy, to do :biglaugh:

WOW! you all are so nice! I didn't expect anyone to respond to me! just you three have put a smile on my face :thanks:
it definitely takes a special female to put up with BpoBrad...but I'm lucky, maybe a little crazy, to do :biglaugh:

Oh, this community pounces on new users in the 'introduce yourself' forum like a junky on a delayed fix. I think we may actually startle shy people a bit.

Thank you all for the warm welcome! BpoBrad is great to follow, bias aside lol. I'm actually trying to look for more information on how to get your foot in the door in the industry, more of the steps to take to try and start from the ground up. BpoBrad and I are planning to move to Colorado next year and want to definitely get into the community and industry. I have some tricks up my sleeve but just need to figure out how to get the ball rolling (or should I say joint rolling:rollit:), ya feel? Any help in appreciated!

Stay stoned:hippy:

Back
Top Bottom