Greetings from New Zealand

Schlachtschif

Hello all

Feel free to call me Alex,I live in New Zealand and I am thinking of moving to the US since there are less restrictions on Cannabis and in New Zealand its not that easy obtaining Cannabis Oil since I am a asthmatic,I am currently on 2 asthma inhalers (Seretide and Ventolin) and feel its not doing my body any good,I am also a very keen model railroader,I am mainly into Marklin and Fleischmann,thats about me for the time being

Welcome Alex,

I'm a NewB here myself.

I don't know much about the availability of Cannabis Oil in the States, but I do know that many of the individual states have legalized MMJ (18 Legal Medical Marijuana States and DC - Medical Marijuana - ProCon.org) and Washington state, not to be confused with the Fed or DC, and Colorado have legalized recreational use as well.

Anyway, good luck with your potential move.

KushMeister

:welcome:

Thanks,I still have to go to the US Embassy in New Zealand on Visa applications,another thing I need to ask,how are things looking for the railways in the US,I am interested in working as a train driver

greetings Schl
have you also checked into if your visa will get in the way of being prescribe meds in the us? im also a new zealand citizen living abroad and have been very interested in these things for quiet a while now .. even into the far future into moving and cultivating over there for legal business purposes

Back
Top Bottom