Greetings Humans!

Cthulhu

I am Cthulhu, and I live in the underwater city of Rlyeh. I recently discovered your magical plant and became interested in quitting all the ancient evilness and stuff and growing myself some good smoke. Hope you mortals can assist a modest ancient cosmic god-deity such as myself. I promise not to eat all the 420 people when I awake
:bongrip:

Hey im sure a good 90% at least dont know who cthulhu is but I got ya. Welcome to the forum im sure you will love it here. If you need advice,experience or someone to talk with while your here then feel free to stop by my journal and post. Im here often and respond fast so lets get growing mr chaotic evil.

Hey im sure a good 90% at least dont know who cthulhu is but I got ya. Welcome to the forum im sure you will love it here. If you need advice,experience or someone to talk with while your here then feel free to stop by my journal and post. Im here often and respond fast so lets get growing mr chaotic evil.

Thanks a lot faithful human =) Cthulhu will remember you and in gratitude will not devour you when on an evil munchies streak :morenutes:
I subcribed to you journal, looks promising =) Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom