Greetings to all my new friends!

Dentu50

Hello all, greetings from NY, who is their infinite wisdom finally introduced medical marijuana as a law....it's gonna take 18 months to take effect, and you can only have edibles and vaporized, but it's a start! Yea!

As for myself, I have been a loyal supporter since there have been 8-track players(I even have one still hooked into my sound system that still works!) so to say I've been a user for a while would be an understatement. And it still kills me on the attitudes that people have about it. People are sheep...

When I was in college, I did a paper on marijuana and the things that I came across were mind blowing. The first misinformation that people have is that it is the gateway drug! WRONG! Ask anyone the first thing they try to get "high" is alcohol.... think about it...almost everyone has a taste of beer before their first hit. But since the government makes so much on it, it's not in the same "boat". Secondly, if you line up the side effects of both, alcohol is so much worse for you...but since it's legal, people think it's ok. To this day, no one has ever died of an overdose of pot...yes, people have gotten stoned and crashed their cars, or some other dumb thing, but to actually consume so much to OD is impossible... I usually just take a nap!

Do you remember those commercials with this is your brain, this is your brain on pot....one in particular was one where it showed a brain scan, before and after smoking, the after showed almost no activity... wrong..your brain actually increases in the thought areas of the brain...thank goodness for NORML who helped get it off the tube!

I long for the day like in Colorado, Washington and Alaska where I don't have to worry about smoking...not that I care now, I just don't want to be hassled over it.

:welcome: Dentu50 to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

Welcome dentu50 glad you joined. Follow bateos links as well as ultradans videos and you should be off to a great start.
I'm a Washingtonian so maybe check my journals out and see what some of us do over here. Also I recommend looking into others journals like
Doc bud
Light addict
They both have unique growing techniques and training. Have a great day.

Welcome brother!! At least NY is taking steps in the right direction! Glad you decided to join up. Do you have any plans to start growing??

I have a couple links and video guides in my signature that may be of use to you and your journey here at 420Mag!

:thumb :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom