Greetings!

sundrop

420 Member
i guess it's time for me to "un-lurk"... i'm a 70's child who is about to undertake my first garden. why? because at 57 i'm tired of being a slave to big pharma, and i'm really tired of swallowing 11 pills a day to control pain/heart and blood pressure... so i'm going for broke!

i've got some beans ordered, and have decided on a 3x3 with 400w led - as soon as the gear rolls in, i'll be off and running.

i've learned a lot just from lurking, and i'm hoping you'll not mind if i drop some newbie questions from time to time.

cheers!

:welcome: sundrop I hear you about the pharm bleeding a person dry I'm sure you will enjoy this site lots of helpful and careing people here best of luck

Hello this is the only place you need to be so many nice people that will help to from start to harvest but I'm the smoke tester here :blunt: lol i wish then i woke up :thedoubletake:

Welcome Sundrop to the 420 community,
Looking forward to your first harvest and smoke report.
Be sure to start a journal and link it in your signature so others can find your journal easier. Some of us Techno-dinosaurs are not very good at searching. Links make it so much easier. If you run into issues on how to either start a journal, post a photo, or attach a link they have "How to" threads that will walk you through step by step.
You have found the best site on the internet where everyone who is here truly wants you to succeed.

Thank you all! I plan on documenting everything via notes and pictures - I may be a slow starter, but I'll be thorough!

Back
Top Bottom