Greetings!

Lisaalexstark

Hello all!
Joint this forum in hopes I can post up some pictures of my grow closet and get corrective feedback!
Im a medical patient out of CT, smoking for 15 years, growing for 1, everything's a new journey though, right?!

I have been having quite a bit of issues lately with deficiencies and toxicities, ph being too high or too low, RH as well. But for the most part I've ebbed out the noob issues. I currently have 4 seedlings, 3 are random from a crap strain. The other is supposedly a tangie seed, however it was given to me by the same crappy grower who gave me my failing super silver haze clones. Although I should be able to correct that, and most of the crap was my fault anyway lol!
Anyway, more pics to come. Just wanted to say hello all, thank you for the great repository of info!! 20181005_194610.jpg20181005_194614.jpg20181005_194625.jpgreceived_1152146428267424.jpeg

Welcome to 420mag!!! Your ladies look a little sad, but there are plenty of great growers here who will be more than willing to help you get them back on track. Check out the link below in my signature to help you get started.

Back
Top Bottom