grinding buds

depends what you want. if you want a big thick smoke then i will always grind mine, cause you can burn a lot of bud in one hit. if i just want to chill with a bowl then i will break the bud by hand, it will burn slower and last longer. and for joints blunts whatever i will always grind it for obvious reasons. i love my keif skreen. :)

Since I smoke joints the most, then I guess I'm always busting up weed. When hitting the roor, sometimes I'll break the bug up, sometimes I won't, I don't really have a habit.
:roorrip:

I always use the grinder to roll joints for an even burn. But I usually just break up a bud for the pipe. The bowl lasts longer and I get still get a nice hit.

Peace and happy smoking

yea i've noticed the aluminum cleans pretty well. I like to grind some buds then dump out the grinder bu whatever doesn't come out with one or two taps becomes "rainy day" bud, for those days that im dry I always have a little something.
Also I'm totally with you aspire on the keif catchers, I love mine

yea I've noticed that the hit is a lot more intense from a bowl packed out of the grinder. I use my grinder and mini bong all the time. I'm however also noticing that I'm smoking more herb faster. but I've been on two week vacation before my move so that could explain it too. On normal non vacation time I would say that the grinder conserves, for me anyway.

Depends what kind of weed Im smoking. If its some fire then I would leave them as nugs and only grind it up when Im smoking a blunt/joint. If its some regs then yea I like to have it all broken up.

I only grind buds when I am going to roll a joint. I buy at the clubs so nothing but primo here. If I smoke out of a pipe or bong, I just put the bud in it. You will use more in a pipe if you grind it. It does not go out like buds do, and it will burn a little longer in the bowl .

As a long time smoker, I would like to make a suggestion. Use a roller. There is no glory in rolling a crappy joint. It will burn evenly and you will enjoy it a lot better. I also started using clear papers. Some people don't like them, they say they have a bad taste. The bad taste comes from freerolling or twisting up the end. Use a crutch and no waste. You can smoke it to the very end, and no resin on the fingers or lil roaches hanging around. Now some of you may not like these ideas. I have also heard that crutches inhibit the thc. Use the crutch properly. Rips has perforations to make a "m" shape in the center. plenty of room for the thc. And surprise, surprise! with a clear paper you can enjoy the taste of the pot, not the paper.:smokin:

I have never noticed a difference in the thc. I get stoned every time.

Peace and a good grinder:rollit:

i smoke a lot of buds, and if i grind them all, i will go through it twice as fast. :) :joint:

Thats so weird that you said that. I've just started griding my last few pick ups. Right when I pick it up, I just ground it all down and put it in a pill bottle. But I SWEAR I am going through weed like 2X faster now. This 1/4 should have lasted me a couple weeks. Now I need to pick another up already after 1.

yep, even if you just grind a bud at a time and just fill bowls out of the bottom of your grinder, you will still smoke mad amounts

i guess we just dont realize the weight of whats going into the bowl when its ground up, its just fluff that your putting in, so it looks like nothing. :) stay hi

Make sure not to grind the bud up too fine either. I usually give it about three good turns and thats enough.

Also I have hurt my wrist twisting the grinder and it sticks. Try to explain that to the family doc.:smokin:

I don't clean the inside of the grinder, but I do run a q-tip with a dab of alcohol around the rim from time to time, so it twists without sticking.

Peace and a good grinder:rollit:

lol, thats tff..

so let me get it straight. I grind the best bud with a great grinder...

no wonder it sticks.

i only grind so i can let the keif catcher catch a whole bunch of keif
when i dont have a grinder (or im too lazy to get it) ill just pick the buds like a normal person

i smoke a lot of buds, and if i grind them all, i will go through it twice as fast. :) :joint:
Yeah...if you want to conserve it...I wdn't recommend using a grinder neither. just break it up with scissors if it's good stuff over the bowl. It lasts a lot longer. I'm a conserver except on occasions.

pshh you guys think your conservers
i used to make a dime sack last me a week
.7 grams for 7 days
that...it conserving

and yes....im broke

Back
Top Bottom