Grow Box Cash Crop 4.0

Gilgan

I'm looking into trying out some hydroponic growing. Its something I've always wanted to try.

The unit i'm looking at getting is the Grow Box - Cash Crop 4.0 - 3ft model.

Specs are as follows:
34.75" T x 16.5" W x 11.25" D
Quantity 3: 2700k CFL Flowering Bulbs
Quantity 3: 6500k CFL Grow Bulbs
6 Plant hydroponics system (1 gallon reservoir)
6 net cups to hold your plants
Air Stone & Air Line
80 CFM fan system with carbon protected intake/outake areas
10 gallon rated air pump

I understand this may not be the best option however I'm looking for insight on if it workable or not. My current situation has me limited on space and I'm currently renting so I'm limited with what I can do. I've found someone selling this brand new for half the price the paid because of them moving and such.

My question to you experienced growers would be, is this product realistic in terms of growing 4-6 plants? I understand there will be a lot of work involved with growing, just want to know if the current set up is worth while or not.

Ideally I would love to be able to grow all 6 plants. If the light set up is too weak, would it be possible to grow 2-4 plants?

Disclaimer: I've done my searching on the forums but never really got a solid answer. Would love additional input or suggestions!

Thanks!

My concern is just having something that is stealth. Passing that off is a lot easier to explain than having a grow tent which i know would be a way better option!

Back
Top Bottom