Grow equipment & supplies

Soilwork

Has anyone ordered supplies like a grow tent and light online? And what about seeds? Do you have them delivered to your house? I dont want to get busted for doing stupid shit.

Any advice? Sjould i even be sceptical about writing on forums like this. Not paranoid just want to know before i proceed.

Cheers lads appreciate it.

Yes, I have ordered a light and seeds. The seeds I have had 3 complete orders. #1 thing is have them shipped to your name at your address. If they stop your seeds they will just confiscate them. I first tried a false name and different address.... You might as well take a lighter and burn that money cause you'll most likely loose your money. Most companies you can write special details on your order. Like for example if its around Christmas when you order write to them to label the package as decorations. It is very smooth and easy. I felt the same way though. Very nervous looking out the window and stuff. Lol. I myself am not in a legal or medical state in the U.S. so I do have to be cautious.

Sent from my LGLS775 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have never heard of anyone getting busted for ordering supplies online - I have done it many times. Many people are hobby growers that require the same equipment as you for their tomato and pepper crops. Authorities would be chasing their tales and possibly setting themselves up for a lawsuit by investigating purchases. A friend owns the local hydro shop and several years ago the local police were staking out his shop and taking down license numbers - they lied to a judge to get warrants and ended up with their dick in their hands. Ultimately the city found themselves in a lawsuit and the officers were fired - that ended that. Regarding seeds - either send cash or use a visa gift card if you're paranoid. Never heard of anyone getting busted for seeds either. Hope that helps. Relax.

I have ordered lights from e-**y, nutes from ama**n and seeds from the uk with no problem. As Mick says too many hobby growers and too much mail coming in from all over the world to worry about that stuff. Seeds are usually sent very discreetly. I also garden a little outside to account for my "sudden interest" in organic gardening. :rollit:

I've been ordering supplies for ten years and made upwards of thirty seed orders. Never had a package opened or go missing, or any issues whatsoever. I've never ordered from a hydro store that didn't package discreetly. I'm sure they exist - but most are smart enough to figure out the obvious. The #1 challenge and place to be careful is at home. Don't tell anyone. Cover your tracks at home. That area holds by far your greatest risk.

Thanks guys appreciate it. Will start some shopping then. How many seeds do you usually order? Im guessing smaller amounts is less suspicious.

Sent from my SM-G900I using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks guys appreciate it. Will start some shopping then. How many seeds do you usually order? Im guessing smaller amounts is less suspicious.

Sent from my SM-G900I using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I have ordered around 20 at a time and they just put them in a DVD case its actually very convenient!

I feel it is pretty safe nowadays there are tons of ways to get all you need delivered discreetly right to your door. If you were really paranoid you could even use a disposable prepaid credit card to pay.

I've ordered many things online, grow equipment I generally order through growlights.ca if u live in Canada always discreet non marked box, nothing in credit card an always fast delivery. Also great customer service. Revived a damaged cool hood an was simply told to throw it out a new ones on the way :) it wasn't that damaged ;) but it was beat up pretty bad. Only time it ever arrived not 100%. Be careful cause amazon an eBay sometimes charge extra for unmarked packaging. Seeds have always come in clean packaging for myself an all my friends who have ordered online as well.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Grow equipment & supplies

I was nervous when I first ordered seeds. My first order was two 5packs of feminized seeds that came with 10 freebies. I think it's a good start in case of messing up there are extras.

If you do end up with a bunch of seeds you won't get to right away, consider how you will store them long term so they stay healthy and viable. :)

Sent from my SM-N920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I was nervous when I first ordered seeds. My first order was two 5packs of feminized seeds that came with 10 freebies. I think it's a good start in case of messing up there are extras.

If you do end up with a bunch of seeds you won't get to right away, consider how you will store them long term so they stay healthy and viable. :)

What is the best way to store extra seeds ? I have a few sour diesel seeds left over an wana keep them as good as possible

What is the best way to store extra seeds ? I have a few sour diesel seeds left over an wana keep them as good as possible

You can store them in a black film container or something that blocks the light. Store them in the freezer if you don't plan on using them for a while.

I keep them air tight, away from light, in the back of my refrigerator. I haven't frozen any seeds but I'm no expert.

I keep them air tight, away from light, in the back of my refrigerator. I haven't frozen any seeds but I'm no expert.

Yeah freezing them is for storing and I think its up to a year. I try to just clone now don't like messing with to many seeds anymore. My buddy and I just trade clones with each other.

I have ordered 3 complete hydro set ups for 3 tents lights HID, nutes, air pumps, air stones, seeds its mostly mailed within the states for supplies, seeds usually UK, or Spain or amerstdam, you shouldn't have any problems at all, i have a good friend who has lec cmh 315w air cooled , with bulb and its 600.00 that light is usually 850.00 to 900.00 ballest included, so pm me if interested and I'll tell you a link to his website and you can shop around I just got a whole new set up for 1100.00 tent light carbon filters inline fans, dwc buckets, nutes gallon size, and that's a great price,

Back
Top Bottom