Grow Journal- Sour Diesel - First Timer

Re: Grow Journal- Sour Diesel (First Timer)

Here's my new set up, the soil and blood meal and my seeds in a damp paper towel
image-118.jpeg
image-213.jpeg
image123.jpeg

Re: Grow Journal- Sour Diesel (First Timer)

Just planted my seeds! I have this in a nice organic soil. They were showing awesome sprouting, probably should have taken a picture but o well, I'll get better at remembering to take pics. I down sized to two 60W CFL bulbs since I'm only growing three plants. Temperature is 70 degrees F and the humidity is 48% but I added a small cup of water to get that up. I planted in three 6" pots; I put a rock layer on the bottom to help with drainage and added to soil on top of that. I buried the seeds just under the surface of the soil and gave them a good water so that the soil is damp but not water logged. I plated at 630 and have set my light timer to run until 1230 tomorrow to start the 18/6 cycle. I'm hoping to see plants by the end of the week or maybe early next week. I'm very excited to see what happens!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom