grow lamps

From what I've researched, RooRman is right on....But as an extra note:

try an 18/6 schedule the entire way. I'm actually germing a couple lowryder seeds now and will use that. Joint doctors themselves advise that while the plant is autoflowering and will bud independent of the light schedule, 18/6 is recommended, as smaller yields have resulted from lesser light schedules like 12/12.

grift said:
Could I Use Ordanary Neon Tubes Then?

Look for specifically CFL's in the hardware store. They come in many different wattages and are inexpensive as well. If you can't find them, ask someone. They are not specific to cannabis cultivation in anyway, and if some one asks you, "what are you doing with them?" just say what I say "Science project". :laughtwo:

Thanks Skatterbrayne,just Goin To Get Some Neon Bulbs Light Them Suckers Up And See How I Get On,if I Fail Ill Start Again Learning As I Go

Compact Flourescent Light. The only stupid question, the one you don't ask. :allgood:

Check out OldSkools pics in this thread. Those are CFL bulbs.

Skatter...no clue, bag seed. Although Dahui belives it to be an indica strain. I did a look up, and the closest thing I found was Ortega as far as smell, color, etc.

Sorry RooRman, I was just a bit blazed, defending Esparanza's honor:cheesygrinsmiley: No doubt quality lighting reaps better results.

No more weekly pics:( She goes under the knife tomorrow morning:cheesygrinsmiley:
Tri's are mostly cloudy, a couple amber.

thanks roorman no where im goin with this now and what to do,I MAY NOT BE THE GREATEST GROWER~BUT IM AMONGST THEM.

OldSkoool said:
Skatter...no clue, bag seed. Although Dahui belives it to be an indica strain. I did a look up, and the closest thing I found was Ortega as far as smell, color, etc.

Well it looks quite beastly my friend. Nice. Let us know how the smoke is.

Back
Top Bottom