Grow room set-up?

Oh that's pretty cool... Must be nice to just step in yur bac yard and grab some some to smoke up hahaa I wish! What's one of yur favorite strain?

oh yea i know but its prob super hard to get card where i live. lets say i have a card from cali can i take it to a different state and be ok?

Lmfao I thought so I feel so stupid ahaha but hey so this is what I aam goin to buy to staart grow a blanket or a black sheet of some sort... Seeds,a 400w light with a reflector idk where I will get it but prob online, silver reflection... And soil. Sound good?

Lmfao I thought so I feel so stupid ahaha but hey so this is what I aam goin to buy to staart grow a blanket or a black sheet of some sort... Seeds,a 400w light with a reflector idk where I will get it but prob online, silver reflection... And soil. Sound good?

your going to need ventillation as well. and you don't need to get a reflective material a matte white paint works fine.

if you want to do a stealthy setup your going to need 2 ventillation fans. 1 to suck air out of the room and through a carbon filter and one to bring air into the sealed grow box.

hmm well I in a apartment type complex so no attic. i'm trying to think how i could in stall something like. i still kind of don't understand how a carbon filter works/installed im going to YouTube it .

you push all the air through a carbon filter and the carbon basically scrubs the air and takes out all smell if done correctly. Also you might just want to go with T5 lighting wracks if u are going to have a bunch of trouble with this. T5 lights done require any ventilation imo. You just need to make sure there is some air exchange so the air in your box has plenty of co2 for your plants to use. Without any air exchange your plants will grow slowly.

Back
Top Bottom