Grow Room

Kid Kush, you need to set your grow sites location, Closet, back bedroom, garage, shed what ever, next look at ventilation, and power source, and how much you want to grow? This will dictates your lighting needs and types of equipment, and keep in mind the heat generated, by the lights, so be care full, if you have too much heat it will cause problems. I like T5 lamps for in the house and closets, don't care for LEDs, they have been a let down due to longevity of the systems, on the market. I have two grow areas, one for seedlings and clones, its small closet 4ft wide, 2ft deep, 7ft tall, I use T5 lights 4 tubes, no out side ventilation, not really needed for clones.
Next keep in mind T5 and LEDs, are not great for Flowering part. you will need a HPS light for that part, they will generate heat and filtered exhaust venation will be needed. So plan on it before you buy your lights. look at new prices, and then check Craig's list. farm & garden, and under General items. I have used HTG before, they have a wide selection, and fare prices, but I recommend save your invoices for warranty's reasons. I had a UFO Star ship LED, fail before its time and found out no one will fix it. Good luck.

I'd recommend this but everyones situation is different.
Lumatek dual 600 ballasts. That way you can run 2 600hps bulbs.
Hortilux 600 watt hps bulbs
Mini split heat pump for climate control
Oscillating fans wall mount 2 minimum
Can fan and carbon filter. Size depending on application
Good nutrients
Co2
Dehumidifier
A few hygrometer /thermometer

A home made watering wond and holding tank with pump and air stones
A cloning box home made or bought
I use adjust a wing or econo wing reflectors "hoods" that way I can bend them and adjust the footprint more than a it cooled hoods.
I would recommend a digital ph meter
Good soil
7 gallon pots
Green clean pest management
Defoiliation

Everyones experience is different but this general checklist has worked for me almost 2 decades now

Also above all else keep your room hospital clean
Ie: no pets
Only clean clothes
Ideally no shoes
Consistent relative humidity and temp
Removal of all dead leaves
Tilling of soil.

Back
Top Bottom