Grow Rooms 101

ChanChan203

OK so I was think about starting like a video journal/discussion board on grow room construction and design.I know when I began designing my grow room information is limited to an extent so these discussion pages would help current and future users greatly by not only haveingredients one stop shop information about it but getting to listen to experienced growers experiences with their own rooms, cabinets or tents. Each week we would cover another aspect of building improving or upgrading your grow room I would post about a general topic such as ventilation and each day of that week would cover another topic about ventilation.

I'm looking just for a little support and maybe some ideas comments would greatly appreciated I plan on start my first thread Monday so stay tuned and stay frosty!

This is a great idea! Subbed

Sent from my E2104 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Thanks for the support it means a lot I know in my first grow it seemed like I had to jump to a lot of different sites to get the information that I wanted so I thought this would help a lot I'll start a new thread Monday cause I want a dedicated thread to each subject

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks for the support it means a lot I know in my first grow it seemed like I had to jump to a lot of different sites to get the information that I wanted so I thought this would help a lot I'll start a new thread Monday cause I want a dedicated thread to each subject

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Link us to the thread when it's up :)

Back
Top Bottom