Help me design ultimate grow room! multiple rooms

ThaKidd

Hey yall !
As the thread title says i am looking for some ground up ideas.

I have a 10x 11 room with a 8x6 closet that I am looking to turn into the ultimate grow room. i know that everyones version of the ultimate grow room is different but thats what i want! To hear yalls great ideas! i am somewhat new to this so i am unclear as to the specs of things so your help is much needed. Basically what can i do to "Pimp" out my space? haha:smokin:

So if i could get your thoughts on any of these i would be so grateful!:)

what lights would maximize the potential of both rooms?

Ventilation ? where to start?

Odor Control is a must !!! Ona gell? fans? Carbon filters?

What number of plants would be the most efficient use of space without overcrowding them?

What are the best nutes to use?

Any thing else you think would help is welcome too!!:grinjoint:

I was thinkin about using a few 1000 watt lights but a friend said the electric bill will be insane and the issue of how much heat they produce might be a problem too....

Again i am new to all of this and any help is welcomed and much needed

I don't have as much space as you do, but like you, I'm in the very early planning stages of a closet grow. The best advice I can give is check out all the great resources here, then ask more specific questions about things you don't understand after doing some research. Good luck man.

was going to ask the same as i'm building a 12x12 shed to use as a dedicated growing room and know nothing of what i'm doing any help would be greatly appreciated. The only planting i have don was to put seed in the parks all over Orlando Fla.

Hey yall !
As the thread title says i am looking for some ground up ideas.

I have a 10x 11 room with a 8x6 closet that I am looking to turn into the ultimate grow room. i know that everyones version of the ultimate grow room is different but thats what i want! To hear yalls great ideas! i am somewhat new to this so i am unclear as to the specs of things so your help is much needed. Basically what can i do to "Pimp" out my space? haha:smokin:

So if i could get your thoughts on any of these i would be so grateful!:)

What number of plants would be the most efficient use of space without overcrowding them?

Any thing else you think would help is welcome too!!:grinjoint:

Ventilation, air coming in you wan't coming in low for cooler air, exhaust should be as high in the room as possible, heat rises. Run carbon filter's on all outgoing air. Never used ona gel, heard it works, never had to go there. However I like just one air purifier (sharer image ionic breeze) in the room leading to my growroom, for any leaky smells. Ona gel would be like the same thing I suppose. For the 10x11 rooom you can potentially do 4 1000w HPS's with digital ballasts and for the closet try to see if you can fit 4 600w HPS's. For hoods go with 10" Yield Master's and use good 10" inline fines for venting your hoods. If your doing this in your house I totally recommend having flood tables for excess water, IT HAPPENS. Um, start out with Advanced Nutrients A/B program grow and bloom, A/B is just two seperate things for grow or bloom they have it for both, using that program will give you all that you need. Your local hydroponic store will have everything else you fancy along with your light tubing and what not. Do as many plants as your comfortable or legal with. Adjust veg time for how crowded you want it, run SOG for optimum yield. If temps allow run co2 at 1500ppm and get a controller. The nutrients are already pH adjusted. No reason to get a huge carbon filter thinking your doing a better job, your money is best replacing it every 6-12 months with one the appropriate size just talk to your hydro guy on room size he will point ya in the right direction there. You want lots of air flowing between the hoods and plants to distribute heat evenly around the room. So much you can do, gotta give me some limits! :grinjoint: At 12 cents kwh rate a 1000w running 12/12 runs you I think 43 bucks. It is worth it in the end, the electricity is gold lol. Roots Organic Potting soil has been giving me and others the best yeild for store bought so far. :tokin:

zhummingsig.jpg

So if i could get your thoughts on any of these i would be so grateful!

Any thing else you think would help is welcome too!!

here's an idea:

Don't want to rain on your parade mate but looking at the questions you're asking it seems to me you really don't know much about growing....relax though, that's what we're here for :)

Here is an answer to all your questions:

HIT THE BOOKS!

Seriously everything you asked above can be answered simply by going through the FAQ here on the site, take the time to read it carefully.

I have a 10x 11 room with a 8x6 closet that I am looking to turn into the ultimate grow room.

What is your definition of the Ultimate Grow Room ? What do you expect from a grow room? Have you ever built a normal grow room? What criteria separate ultimate from the rest in your books? :)

i am somewhat new to this so i am unclear as to the specs of things so your help is much needed. Basically what can i do to "Pimp" out my space? haha

Don't want to discourage you but seriously get some experience first with growing a couple of plants and THEN expand on that knowledge and use that experience to attain the "ultimate" grow room.

HID will be needed here.

There is a ventilation guide on this site, look for it.

Depends on what you want to grow (strains/genetics) and how long you want to veg them, as well as how you take care of them.

Some people swear by AN, others have used Biobizz, some prefer GH, but what all these people have in common is that they tried them first, liked the results and now put them above all else...what works for you might not work for me and vice versa...so try a smaller grow first and then decide.

Come back to us once you've done your homework, and then I hope you wont be asking such open ended questions, because it seems to me that you have only 2 things you know at this point:
1. you want the ultimate grow room.
and
2. It has to be pimp :p

So read up buddy, the more you read the more the idea will mature in your head and once that starts happening you can count on us to fill in the blanks and help you out...don't expect anybody here to draw these plans for you :)

Cheers mate and best of luck in your studies :)

the Ultimate grow room supplies you with plenty of herb to smoke with more on the way. Flower room with hps 12/12 hrs of darkness and veg room that supplies light 24 (MH) for seedlings and clones until day 21 then, flower room. To obtain females, nitrogen rich/potassium poor soil, warm ,moist soil, mostly blue spectrum lights, long night (12 hr nights) after the first three weeks

Strain wise, Big Bud is a truly awesome strain and I will continue supplying my garden with those ladies. Highly recommended from me, very potent and super frosty too if you find the right pheno. Also AN just makes a great a+b program that's plug and play without pH adjustment necessary. It's 5 products in one too, in the correct proportions. I'm buying it for my next go around... Been using Age Old and Cal Mag with additives as I please.

zhummingsig.jpg

Back
Top Bottom