My ultimate grow room

My last grow consisted of Mazzar and White Widow. The Mazzars were indeed more difficult to clone, as 100% success didn't happen. They also grew taller than the WW and had a kinda diesel aroma to it, much more pronounced than the WW. Also, the ratio of Male to Female out of 3 seeds planted was 3 female-0 male. BigBud, out of 3 seeds has netted me one not viable and 2 male. The most impressive thing about it is the size of the seeds. Biggest seeds I have ever laid eyes upon, bar none. I have 7 seeds left. Next grow, I'll try 2 more. Bubblegum has been the same. 2 seeds-2 grows-both male. Northern Lights is my current campaign. I've never done a G-13, but I was under the impression that was the best of the best of the best. Is that not correct? :goodluck:

I am not really a seed grower as I usually cone and re-clone or get occasional new strain from either friends or a California dispensary. I do not live in CA, but they usually honor our cards from home... Anyway... Glad to hear I'm not the only one with difficulties with the Mazzar. Big Bud is one I really want to try some time. I have heard good things about that strain. The G-13 is one of the nicest looking strains I have seen; very, very frosty. It has a fruity or floral smell and a pretty good kick. If I can keep them from going hermaphrodite (CLICK HERE to read my post on G-13 hermaphrodite issues), I should be all good.

So far, so good as of today. Not a lot of activity at the moment... As I stated a couple posts ago the skirting and tie up was completed the other day. Not much to do right now but wait. Water and fertilizer is due tonight.

I am not sure if I ever mentioned what I am using for nutes. For the vegetative cycle I was using Soul Synthetics Veg. and Humboldt Organics Trinity. For the bloom cycle I am using Soul Synthetics Bloom, Humboldt's Trinity & HPK, and at the end of the cycle I will be trying Humboldt's Peak for the first time. Peak is supposed to be added starting the week right before the flush begins and is supposed to enhance flowering. I will keep y'all posted.

OK, here is a shot of the canopy at 5 wks. in bloom...

DSC00937r.JPG

I have a couple of bud shots to follow...

Very well done, it is the "ultimate grow room", very clean and organized. I'll look forward to the progression, big fan -Wizard

Keep it secret, keep it safe.

Compared to my little Growlab 145, this is absolutely awesome! Here in Michigan, however, medical marijuana patients are limited to twelve plants. That kind of setup would be useful if I were a caregiver and had to tend 60 plants. Look forward to seeing your work continue!

So how's it going here, buddy? Gotta be exciting...

Well, actually I just harvested my run of G13 & Mazzar. The G13 turned hermaphrodite on the last run so I treated them with a reverser called Hermacin and, believe it or not, it worked! I got some yellow flowering, but no seeds so far! The G13 is amazing, one of the stickiest resin covered plants I have ever worked with! I will be growing Sputnik 1.0 and mazzar the next time though... The room has worked great so far, but I have not done any work on the mother/clone room yet... Just too much money out right now.

Outdoor season is started now, but it has been a cold spring this year, so we will see...

Yeah it has been a cold spring, we get whatever you get I think.

Wow ,very nice grow room,I hope to some day build one this nice.:cool:

Soon I will be starting phase 2 of construction. There will be a second room, slightly smaller than the first, that will become a mother/clone room. There will be a couple banks of T5s and a shop-florescent light frame for the EZ-Clone machine. The water/nutrient tank is also going to be in that room with a small work table also.

My first crop from this grow room is being processed right now; it is some of the frostiest G-13 I have seen. Pictures soon to follow...

I also had to use a product called "Hermicin" since our G-13s have been continually hermaphroditing on use; I must say I am impressed. It worked! As soon as I spotted yellow flowering forming I applied it twice, three days apart and it actually reversed the male-flowering cycle! No seeds! I guess you learn something new every day...

Back
Top Bottom