Grow room electrical

yes, that helps. It is a breaker box, not a fuse box. 40amp service with one double throw 20 amp breaker. You can add another double throw into that box so 2 circuits. how many amps you can add depends more on how much load there is on the existing circuits.
From your list it looks like 9amps draw constant and start up power surge to 15 amps if every thing starts at the same time.
when you were saying 500 wat LED I was assuming you were referring to the light rating. Actual power draw on a "500wat" LED grow light is only 150 wats. The 500 is to imply it replaces a 500wat MH.

25kBTU = 20amps.... Yea, you need to get an electrician in there to sort that out.
I was this is the new light I’ll be going with

895BF154-7617-4BD1-8DA0-04F5C06FAC8D.png

51119ADD-D438-4540-99E9-E0B3BEAE1CC2.png

Not what I was picturing when you said 70 square foot grow room. My grow room is 80 square foot but only 50 of that is plants. The rest is walkways, sink, and supplies. So when you said 70 square foot room I was picturing two small grow stations with amazon 650W led lights. Then maybe florescent lights for clones and early veg.

Should be a nice setup. :thumb:

Not what I was picturing when you said 70 square foot grow room. My grow room is 80 square foot but only 50 of that is plants. The rest is walkways, sink, and supplies. So when you said 70 square foot room I was picturing two small grow stations with amazon 650W led lights. Then maybe florescent lights for clones and early veg.

Should be a nice
That’s a possibility I usually do use fluorescents for about 1 week after the seeds pop out of the soil then switch to something with more power

Back
Top Bottom