Grow Set-Up Plan - Suggestions Welcome

Purple Goose

PLan1huge.jpg

k the plan is lame but it shows using a 7' tall closet by 5 feet wide by2 feet deep what I have in mind.

The top of the cabinet will be where I stop nutrients and supplys next chamber down is 5L x 2D x 3.5' high this area will be lit with 2 bright wing reflectors one is an actual name brand and the other is a home made version made using a 8" x 24" galvinized piece of air duct fabricated to be a 18" wide curved open reflector . So in the top area I will hang 2 bright wings one with a 150w cfl tube bulb at 6500k and the second light will contain a 125w 6000 kelvin cfl tube bulb each produce respectively 8000 lumens with a 500 watt incandescent equivelant for the 150w and the 125w produces 6500lumen wich is equivelant to a 420 incandescent so if those are correct totals the cloning area will have the equivalent of 14500lumen and a light equiv of 900w that totat I am sceptical about.

For the mother area as shown its 5' long 2 feet deep and 3.5' hight for lighting I have a 4 bulb by 43 w t 12 flourescent using 3 6500k bulbs and 1 2700k bulb for what I have been able to determine this shold provide enough light for 4-6 manicured mothers easily. What I am more concerned with is having to keep switchcing would giving them a minumum about of nutrients as well as reducing the wattage on the mothers would this be effective to keep them healthy and to slow down growth in the mothe section because my biggest problem is for this one place to give me the room I need I have to leave the lights n 24/0 so I can put a set of 18" x 30" air grates down the middle of the doors and then uses 2 10" oscillation fans and 3 6" stationary desk fans this will keep the temp at about 79-82 at the cloning area and 73 where the mothers will keep .

So If you see anything i should consider changing or any potentioal problems in this plant please point them out.

Back
Top Bottom